Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Just curious how many of you guys trade stocks when you are not working, I have a lot of time off since moving back to the states and have become rather addicted to day trading online. It is fun, almost like gambling, so far I have done pretty well the last few months.

Curious what stocks are you fellow pilots buying?

I did that for about a year or so. Did pretty good then loss my ass. It was fun and educational.

That being said - I wouldn't recommend it!

I ride my bike. Twenty hours this week. Why lose your a$$ when you can pedal a$$!

I day trade but only with stocks I would keep for the long term, at prices I am comfortable paying for the long term. That way, if it goes down I dont panic because I know it will come back up if my analysis is correct, and am still comfortable in my purchase.

I'll trade the volatility, get a couple 10 percent gains, then hold it long term if it goes lower.

I day trade but only with stocks I would keep for the long term, at prices I am comfortable paying for the long term. That way, if it goes down I dont panic because I know it will come back up if my analysis is correct, and am still comfortable in my purchase.

I'll trade the volatility, get a couple 10 percent gains, then hold it long term if it goes lower.

Yeah, like GE and AIG. Two of the former "bellweathers."

Citi is a great company at the current prices, I bought 1,000 shares at 1.35, hoping it goes up to about four bucks before I sell.

Latest resources

Back