Day rooms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SemperFI Doo-Doo,
You're right, I am Gold across the board with 1 exception, Starwood Platinum . Those W and Westin hotels are hard to stay away from. Now, let me step back and snap a salute at 'cha SemperFI Dip$hit. (Hawkerf/o steps back and snaps a salute smartly) There ya go, THiR, YETH THIR!!!!! I'm gonna go get a buzz cut now so I can run around calling everyone sir and maam.
semperfido said:
.....as if you would know :)

Last edited:
Them thar fancy hotels with the cement ponds are a bit s'pensive for our blood...gotta take the HI points when we can tho'.

Yes, but how is the pay and QOL at a Mariott?

And do you have to share a room with your co-pilot?

semperfido said:
not true...i would be willing to bet i am home more than you:)

Id be ALMOST willing to lay money on the hours flown/days worked per year....but maybe my boss is reading this!

PLUS...one night in a $hitty Marriott feels worse than 3 in a nice Westin or a W.

:D .;) .

Last edited:
Hawker FO, You are one funny Guy!!! Keep the humor, but chill on poor ol Semperfido, he means well.

HawkerF/O said:
SemperFI Doo-Doo,
You're right, I am Gold across the board with 1 exception, Starwood Platinum . Those W and Westin hotels are hard to stay away from. Now, let me step back and snap a salute at 'cha SemperFI Dip$hit. (Hawkerf/o steps back and snaps a salute smartly) There ya go, THiR, YETH THIR!!!!! I'm gonna go get a buzz cut now so I can run around calling everyone sir and maam.

ok pupcake, feel better? :)

Last edited:
Hawker fo'

Just for the record... if you're being a smarta$$ or disrespectful "sir" is "cur"... the "c" makes the "s" sound for this one.

Semper Fi... NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50! ;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back