Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

Last edited:
I wonder what their starting salaries will be relative to the other local carriers like TAM and GOL? Brazilian pilots don't tend to be paid very well anyway (it's all relative). I think the airline has something like 57 E195s on order (firm and options).

Looks like a nice paint scheme - and I'm sure the FAs will be HOT!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Azul...ght=679&sok=&sort=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=
That's actually a 190 leased from B6. I wonder what kind of terms he got?

Shouldn't this be in the foreign carriers section of FI.

Just busting your chops.

I agree that it should probably be in that section but I doubt most current JetBlue pilots review the foreign section... Here's the website (pretty well done) - you may have to click on the American flag to get the English version if it doesn't transfer over...

http://www.voeazul.com.br/

I believe it's ship 288. This is the a/c that B6 received free for 2 years. So, any deal they made is going to be pretty good since B6 isn't paying a dime for the a/c.

I believe it's ship 288. This is the a/c that B6 received free for 2 years. So, any deal they made is going to be pretty good since B6 isn't paying a dime for the a/c.

How's that different than for any other airplane for B6? We dont pay for any of our airplanes, or didnt you know? Where have you been since 2000? Hee hee...

How's that different than for any other airplane for B6? We dont pay for any of our airplanes, or didnt you know? Where have you been since 2000? Hee hee...

I forgot B6 doesn't pay bills on anything...sorry. Also add another 190 from current fleet and 4 of the new a/c next year going to Azul. Total of 6 current/future 190's.

I forgot B6 doesn't pay bills on anything...sorry. Also add another 190 from current fleet and 4 of the new a/c next year going to Azul. Total of 6 current/future 190's.

Too bad they can't export those super-hot Brazilian flight attendants up here in return!

ya right jetblue would probably appoint some gay freak from the orlando training campus who would make it his personal sexual conquest to find the hottest gay brazilian fa's and hire them to insure that here at jetblue we still only have 6 hot female fa's in the entire company

Latest resources

Back