• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DALPA Rep Says no go to merger....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bring it. I would enjoy watching your bubble burst when you try to get a foothold in our fortress hub.

Well, you have cornered the market on MSP to Fargo and Bismark. We might be able to nibble away at some of your MSP to Minot and Grand Forks traffic, maybe.... I suggest throwing a twin otter on it, with a 21 year old hottie serving hot chocolate. Maybe I will become the Chief Pilot of the MSP Twin Otter "Focus City...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, you have cornered the market on MSP to Fargo and Bismark. We might be able to nibble away at some of your MSP to Minot and Grand Forks traffic, maybe.... I suggest throwing a twin otter on it, with a 21 year old hottie serving hot chocolate. Maybe I will become the Chief Pilot of the MSP Twin Otter "Focus City...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

According to previous posts, I don't think that Delta could staff it, even with the hottie, since MSP is such a misserable, ice age tundra and none of the DAL pilots would dare be based in such a dump.

According to previous posts, I don't think that Delta could staff it, even with the hottie, since MSP is such a misserable, ice age tundra and none of the DAL pilots would dare be based in such a dump.

Atlanta is really nice, lucky you. HAHA:laugh:

any idea how many of them were told no thanks by DAL before they went to nwa?

I have no idea, although I believe some of the NWA pilots on this board could have easily flunked the psych eval at Delta......they actually believe they deserve DOH at Delta and at NASA....? I hear the DC9 cockpit is a lot like the Russian Sputnik too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Correct---a--mundo....although I wouldn't say it was a dump, rather a large igloo.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I have no idea, although I believe some of the NWA pilots on this board could have easily flunked the psych eval at Delta......they actually believe they deserve DOH at Delta and at NASA....? I hear the DC9 cockpit is a lot like the Russian Sputnik too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sputnik 1 (ˈspu̇t-nik, Russian: "Спутник-1", "Satellite-1", or literally "Co-pather-1" byname ПС-1 (PS-1, i.e. "Простейший Спутник-1", or Elementary Satellite-1)) was the first artificial satellite to be put into outer space. Launched into geocentric orbit by the Soviet Union on October 4, 1957, it was the first of a series of satellites collectively known as the Sputnik program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1

General, please tell me you knew that the Sputnik was a satellite and not a manned capsule?! Surely you could've done better than that!

Could you please back two steps away from the keyboard and give someone else a chance to be wrong for once.

Thanks.

Latest resources

Back