• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DALPA Negotiator's Notepad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats great a Comair CRJ700 CA would make more than a DL 12yr. LOL!

This is just getting better by the minute.

COpilot said:
Thats great a Comair CRJ700 CA would make more than a DL 12yr. LOL!

This is just getting better by the minute.

Yep, getting better by the minute. Any guess as to how long CMR pay will hold up when DL 100 seat pay is 89 an hour??

Do you really think once Delta imposes a low 100 seat rate on the DL pilots, they won't turn right around and use that against the CMR pilots?

Last edited:
Come on, really! Do you think any Delta pilot really believes there'll be an E-190 or its equivalent on the property? That's just a carrot to to divert our attention away from the 200 79 seaters and everything else. That hypothetical 100 seat payrate doesn't mean s**t until there's an actual 100 seat airplane with Delta Air Lines painted on the side and Delta Air Lines pilots in the cockpit.

snow-back said:
Come on, really! Do you think any Delta pilot really believes there'll be an E-190 or its equivalent on the property? That's just a carrot to to divert our attention away from the 200 79 seaters and everything else.

You know what. I agree. The 100 seat pay rate may all be fluff. But, whether or not Delta ever sees a new 100 seater, do you think they will hesitate to use it to drive down 70 seater pay rates at DCI??

PS, unless they get rid of the 79 seat thing, I vote no. Will it be shoved down my throat? You bet. But I will not willingly agree to more outsourced aircraft above 70 seats.

michael707767 said:
I vote no. Will it be shoved down my throat? You bet.

Sort of like arguing on the interwebs, .............

Latest resources

Back