• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DALPA elects new officers from DAL/NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you were there you would understand. Like I said I have tried to say hello to several of you guys and I always get a cold response. One guy just looked at me and turned his head away. Maybe it's me and my lack of deodorant, who knows.

same thing happened to me...however, it was a NWA crew snubbing the DAL crew!! this was in LGA, in the crew van traveling to the courtyard marriot. hmmmm...how in the world could this happen? you make it sound like it is just the DAL crews with their "uniforms" that do this? i am so confused? i wish we could for once agree that one party do the snubbing and the other party take it! therefore there will be less confusion and our layovers will be more restful! sounds pretty dumb doesn't it!

I usually break the ice with DAL crews with "what did you fly in the Navy?" and we usually have or know squadron mates in common.....;)

Heck I just walk up to ya, and say, Welcome to the family.
We are all pilots, nothing more nothing less. It is a tie that must bind us. I have great hope that we will be a cohesive group by the time this contract becomes amendable.

Heck I just walk up to ya, and say, Welcome to the family.
We are all pilots, nothing more nothing less. It is a tie that must bind us. I have great hope that we will be a cohesive group by the time this contract becomes amendable.

We'll become cohesive when it comes to fighting AK on the next SLI ;)

Latest resources

Back