Dallas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tex Star

As far as the comments for Tex Star Air Freight. I can tell you 100% that they are not looking for pilots. We just hired two within the last couple of weeks and have all that we need. We do fly C-402C's and they are in good shape. It is definitely a great place to work. The Del Rio accident was when they were called Texas Air Charter and it is a totally different atmosphere now. There is a great respect between the maintenance and pilots so everyone looks out for one another. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer your questions. Good luck. Also there is no website for Tex Star. The website www.raa.org has a little info on us.

KSU, 72Long,

Have yall tried Airnet? Or GTA? Or Projet? Or Cirrus (not sure if this one is still around)? All of these are out of Love Field. I'm not really in the loop out there anymore. I did the 135 thing out there in the lat 90's so things might have changed a bit.

Hope this helps.
ASAFO

Airnet, GTA and Projet are out at Love Field. Cirrus is not there anymore. Hope this helps.

GTA is short a pilot or two, but arent they always?
ProJet was not hiring last i heard.
Texstar did indeed just hire two.
Airnet...if you do get hired, fat chance of getting Dallas.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back