• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL to Nairobi....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been on this site for YEARS. I enjoy it too. What is wrong with doing something that you enjoy? I have other interests and hobbies too, but I actually enjoy aviation debate, and I win most of the time. It is natural for me.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Keep it going General! This site wouldn't be the same without you.

I have been on this site for YEARS.
Just like Delta, and still don't know ******************** about your own contract!

I enjoy it too.
Along with male prostitudes in europe as well!

What is wrong with doing something that you enjoy?
Or someone, like above said prostitutes?:laugh::blush:

I have other interests and hobbies too,

They wouldn't include hanging around elementary school playgrounds would they?

but I actually enjoy aviation debate, and I win most of the time. It is natural for me.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You haven't been right yet. But hey, that is FANTASTIC!

Just like Delta, and still don't know ******************** about your own contract!

Along with male prostitudes in europe as well!

Or someone, like above said prostitutes?:laugh::blush:

They wouldn't include hanging around elementary school playgrounds would they?

You haven't been right yet. But hey, that is FANTASTIC!

I can't believe it, you are furious. I actually struck a nerve with you. I know you wanted me to do something else to you, but I DON'T GO THAT WAY. (not that there is anything wrong with that) Sorry, you may have to go to SFO with your wants or needs, and please leave me out of it. I want NO part of that stuff. Yetch!!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I can't believe it, you are furious. I actually struck a nerve with you. I know you wanted me to do something else to you, but I DON'T GO THAT WAY. (not that there is anything wrong with that) Sorry, you may have to go to SFO with your wants or needs, and please leave me out of it. I want NO part of that stuff. Yetch!!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Again. Yawn! Isn't this site wonderful where you can throw around misinformation, and insults, all behind the safety and security of your own keyboard.
At least you admit to know where to find the action!;) That's FANTASTIC.
As for your other blabbering. I would think someone hired in 1996 would have a better knowledge of contractual things. But then again, I'm still convinced you're nothing but some loudmouth flight attendant with more than just time on his/her hands!:laugh:
Bye Bye genital lee

Again. Yawn! Isn't this site wonderful where you can throw around misinformation, and insults, all behind the safety and security of your own keyboard.
At least you admit to know where to find the action!;) That's FANTASTIC.
As for your other blabbering. I would think someone hired in 1996 would have a better knowledge of contractual things. But then again, I'm still convinced you're nothing but some loudmouth flight attendant with more than just time on his/her hands!:laugh:
Bye Bye genital lee

Hello McFly, this is an anonymous board. You really are slow. And, I am so glad a relative newhire like yourself studies the contract each and every day. Keep it up, you may become a Contract Bishop someday. Do you carry it around with you everywhere? Good for you cheesecake. You have met your match, and you have lost. Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hello McFly, this is an anonymous board. You really are slow.
I know. Isn't it nice to know even a scared little boy like yourself can masquerade as a pilot, behind the safety of your keyboard.;)

And, I am so glad a relative newhire like yourself studies the contract each and every day. Keep it up, you may become a Contract Bishop someday.
Just trying to keep junior guys like yourself educated. Something you seem to lack a lot of. I now realize who you are. We've had some flight attendants come over in the last wave of flying. Contrats sweetie. I'm glad you made the jump.

Do you carry it around with you everywhere? Good for you cheesecake. You have met your match, and you have lost. Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Oh really?:laugh: Why, because you said so, you're also the same kid who doesn't know his own contract and bidding preferences.
I'm sure it's way past your bed time. Besides, before you crawl into that bed in your trailer, you have to take the wife for a walk?:laugh: This time, put that thing on a leash would you. You know how the trailer park management wants animals leashed.
That would be FANTASTIC.
Oh, and by the way, first officer Lee, gear up bitch!:D

Hi!

Currently, KLM, BA, Swiss Air, and Virgin Atlantic are the only European/Western carriers serving HKJK(NBO). The rest are carriers from the Middle East and Africa.
Other N. American/Euro carriers that fly into NBO:
Air France, Lufthansa, Monarch, MK Cargo, Cargolux, Martinair, Atlas, Southern, Kalitta, World, and other Euro and Asian (non-ME) charters I can't remember (Air Italy goes to Mombasa, as does other Euro charters).

In 2003, it was estimated that BA alone provided Kenyan Tourism about $2.2 million/day in revenue by bringing plane-loads of tourists from the UK, Europe and US.
There is a VERY large market for both PAX and cargo from US-Kenya, and DAL WILL cash in, if/when they start flying to NBO.

After the US Embassy bombings in 1998 and since Gulf War II, those numbers have decreased due to attacks on western expats.
I think that Western Expats are much safer in NBO than are local Nairobians.
In country flying is restricted from Lamu to Mandera to Moyale, (unless you are running miraa (khat)), major towns along or near the Somali and Ethiopian borders. Must have police permissions to operate there.
Yes, there is instability along the NE border, much like there is on our Southern border.

BTW, You can by an AK-47 (Chinese made) in Nairobi for $12. Nairobi is relatively safe in the day for wazungu (white people) if you know where you are going, but it is dangerous at night.
I never say anyone with a gun other than police/mil. I never saw anything for sale. My buddy in Lagos: His driver carries an AK-47 24/7, but, somehow, Lagos is safe for DAL and NBO is not. Another buddy told me about open arms bazaars. They are illegal in Kenya, and while no doubt there are illegal gun sales (like in the US), I didn't see or hear of any.
It is "Mzungu". I felt quite safe there, and was out at night, often way past my bedtime. Where I am now, in Togo, it is safer than NBO, but I strongly prefer NBO, as I felt reasonably safe there (how safe is LAX, ELP, LRD?), and the infrastructure is tons better than Togo.

Oh, and by the way, Emirates is starting direct flights here soon. Currently, the only way out is Air France and Royal Air Moroc. Once the airport is expanded, maybe DAL should look into coming here...

cliff
LFW

Last edited:
Hi!

It is "Mzungu".

cliff
LFW

Hapana, rafiki. Unahitaji kusema "mzungu moja" na "wazungu wawili." Kweli kabisa. Ninajua. Niliishi indani ya nchi ya Kenya kwa miaka mitatu.

Mwalimu8

;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back