Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I may be a jackass-

I'm glad we can agree!

but I am a jackass who is correct. You will see.
The only thing you've been correct about is being a jackass, jackass!
Now back to your regularly scheduled......:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Now back to your regularly scheduled......:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
My "regularly scheduled" date with your wife?" About time-that woman sure is desperate for some real loving..

P.S.- What exactly is "cooking oild?" Is that some kinda kinky stuff she is about to let me in on-sounds fun!

My "regularly scheduled" date with your wife?"

My wife is a woman you regularly refer to as, "mom."

About time-that woman sure is desparate for some real loving..
Tell me about it, do you know how much booze it took to make you?

P.S.- What exactly is "cooking oild?"
I don't know, but it sounds like your spelling is as bad as your predictions and brains!

Is that some kinda kinky stuff she is about to let me in on-sounds fun!
I sure hope not, or you've got some serious explaining to do to your brother and sister!

Now, where are the tissues for more of your.......:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

If my spelling "sounds bad," you really should cut back on the weed, skidmark.

Go troll somewhere else.

Be honest not CRJ567, what part of the DAL interview did you fail?

I know about investing dork. Airlines are not something to stack a portfolio with. Short holds, but I am not going to give you my investment strategy.
Also bought BoA and Citi at their bottoms.
It is about managing risk buddy. With risk comes reward.

If you mean "good investment" you are probably referring to Southwest, or perhaps Allegiant. The reason these companies have performed well is the past is they have NOT lost vast oceans of money. Face it-over the last 10 yrs, DAL has lost many tens of billions-and sure seems set on losing a lot more. Any company that does this over the long term cannot survive (and that term has been running on DAL for quite some time.)

Wall Street expresses confidence in future financial performance by rewarding those they expect to succeed. Here is a quick question: DAL's IPO was about $20 per share, the price is now around $7 after the meger, after billions of dollars worth of "synergies," and after those totally brilliant INTL routes you seem to love so much. Does that seem like an expression of confidence?

Go ahead and dump your money where you wish-maybe it will work out for you (maybe purple monkeys will start flying out of my butt.). I would not invest a penny in such a foolish plan, but apparently your "risk-reward" strategy is pretty durn aggressive.
-Good Luck (you are gonna need it with NWA thugs running the place.)

Don't you work for a DCI carrier? Wishing to lose your job are we? Not very smart in this environment.

Don't you work for a DCI carrier? Wishing to lose your job are we? Not very smart in this environment.

It is a lot bigger than that-don't try and shift the issue. When DAL does well, everyone does well-problem is the NWA mgmt. thugs are doing such incredibly bone-headed things, it will make it very difficult for the company to survive-much less do well.

-These guys are wrecking your airline-blind faith is not wise.

Latest resources

Back