• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal Q1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure those unemployment benefits will come in handy to you Delta guys when they shut down Song. You Deltoids better start looking into the furlough language in your contract (should still be fresh in your mind) and where the local unemployment office is.
I'd say its right next to the Tanker Clown house, but then you keep moving that trailer. Where are you parking that thing nowadays?

Tanker Clown said:
Congrats on being healthier than United and US Air. That's like being the fastest kid in the special olympics.
Something you know lots about!

I'm sure those unemployment benefits will come in handy to you Delta guys when they shut down Song. You Deltoids better start looking into the furlough language in your contract (should still be fresh in your mind) and where the local unemployment office is.

If I get the ax, so be it. I will just go do my other profession. More money in it anyways.

You really are special....

Congrats on being healthier than United and US Air. That's like being the fastest kid in the special olympics.

You know at first glance, I treat your coments as something a petulant 6 yr old might say. But now, I see you as much more disturbed and troubled individual. You really need some kind of psyche analysis. I'm not an AF pilot, but if you were a Navy pilot, you would have surely DOR'd by now due to a code red by your squadron mates and if that didn't work, they would conduct a human factors board just off the drivel you lay down daily on the internet and ground your arse until you grew up.
Please refer yourself to the closest MTF before you harm yourself or someone else..... You owe it to the AF and society and quit the AF and claim PTSD and live in quiet anonimity off of your disability payments. Leave the real work to the adults please.

You know at first glance, I treat your coments as something a petulant 6 yr old might say. But now, I see you as much more disturbed and troubled individual. You really need some kind of psyche analysis. I'm not an AF pilot, but if you were a Navy pilot, you would have surely DOR'd by now due to a code red by your squadron mates and if that didn't work, they would conduct a human factors board just off the drivel you lay down daily on the internet and ground your arse until you grew up.
Please refer yourself to the closest MTF before you harm yourself or someone else..... You owe it to the AF and society and quit the AF and claim PTSD and live in quiet anonimity off of your disability payments. Leave the real work to the adults please.

Thats funny thats exactly what I thought of the idiot.

Genius can you spell fuel hedge. We broke even with out em.
Africa is a money maker.

I have no patience with this level of blind ignorance. Some people just live in a complete dreamland...

DAL LOST almost 1 Billion last quarter! 95% of Africa is a mess-both politically and economically! I am not gonna sit here and dazzle you with more facts, ACL-they obviously do no good when met with your seeming absence of ability to process any data which may contradict what Genital Lee is telling you.

-If you think the airline is making money-fine. You seem to be the type of person who is determined to use your rare talent for combining a near complete ignorance of business with Genital Kool-Aid to yield a highly-intoxicating brew of complete B.S.....

-Believe what you want-Africa is great, your "synergies" are awesome, and your company actually made a billion or so-all the accountants and the SEC are just conspiring to make the place look like a money-losing dump with INTL routes which could only rightly be compared to "financial balck holes." It is all "the man" holding you back!

-Whatever floats your boat, but when the Kool-Aid starts to get too deep, there is always a risk of drowning....

"-Roger that, good buddy, we got us a beaver bear on the 86, lookin downhill! Best keep yer ears on, but don't let that hammer down, you might catch a fish with a limp worm!"

"You might need to lay that old burner into the nearest Juke Joint and get off the road. Nightcrawlers all over! Johnny Law is laying down right under the high-rise down yonder near Mobile on exit 265."

"-Eighty-six, good buddy!"
"-Catch you on the flipper!"

-Some people get their point across so well using inside terminology

Last edited:

Do everyone a favor and stay in the Military. You'll drive some poor RJ captain to slit his wrists with your constant, mindless chatter.

I have no patience with this level of blind ignorance. Some people just live in a complete dreamland...

DAL LOST almost 1 Billion last quarter! 95% of Africa is a mess-both politically and economically! I am not gonna sit here and dazzle you with more facts, ACL-they obviously do no good when met with your seeming absence of ability to process any data which may contradict what Genital Lee is telling you.

-If you think the airline is making money-fine. You seem to be the type of person who is determined to use your rare talent for combining a near complete ignorance of business with Genital Kool-Aid to yield a highly-intoxicating brew of complete B.S.....

-Believe what you want-Africa is great, your "synergies" are awesome, and your company actually made a billion or so-all the accountants and the SEC are just conspiring to make the place look like a money-losing dump with INTL routes which could only rightly be compared to "financial balck holes." It is all "the man" holding you back!

-Whatever floats your boat, but when the Kool-Aid starts to get too deep, there is always a risk of drowning....

OK you win, but I did not know they filled the 8K with Kool-Aid?

Sorry if my analogy got you upset Fulofluv... maybe this is better. Song is the healthiest person in the hospice. Everyone dies, so that's equally offensive. Sorry, no PTSD for me. Don't have any combat time.

Latest resources

Back