• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Pilots to Picket in MSP and DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Which they will reap the rewards of in two to three years, get the pay and seniority that they feel they deserve and in the end laugh at us.
There is a lot more to this "rumor" than meets the eye. If I were at NWA I would be calling my LEC reps and telling them to get this thing done now.

I did and they said that Moak is begging the NWAMEC to give up the seniority, careers and scope of the NWA pilots.

They, however, were not surprised by this apparent "negotiate thru the media" tactic that has been performed. Basically, Anderson says jump and the Delta pilots fall over themselves to do it. Simple people down south you know.

Not really if we merge our mgmt would be your mgmt, but what we really need to be worried about is DALALPA relaxing scope.

We haven't merged and neither have you. You have your contractual language protecting you in the event of a merger and we have ours. We each had different priorities and strategies in forming our respective contracts, so there are differences in levels of protections.

We'll see what scope is relaxed.

Rumor i am hearing is you guys were debating on giving up 100 seaters to the regionals. I hope its not true and you guys learned your lesson during the first Industry scope F-UP!

Rumors are just rumors.

Not really if we merge our mgmt would be your mgmt, but what we really need to be worried about is DALALPA relaxing scope. Rumor i am hearing is you guys were debating on giving up 100 seaters to the regionals.
Tell us more on these rumors. We have not heard them yet.

My concern is the same as yours. You can bet that if D-ALPA would sell their flying, they'd sell yours too.

Politically there would be hell to pay. But, we are coming full circle to our scope rants posted hours ago.

Wow, you guys are going to get along well!!....[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!

I also thought that ALPA 'Merger Policy' was suppose to take care of all of this; isn't that what you have a union and merger policy for??

For what its worth!

DA

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back