• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL-NWA Tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, so much for the credibility of that source.
I shall refrain from posting any more quotes from them.
I would, however, like to thank those of you who find it necessary to degrade and insult people you find to be beneath you. Having a Masters degree or a Mainline job may give you the impression that you are somehow superior to some 8500 hr RJ captain. ( it's now actually about 12,000 hrs) but who really cares. The fact that you come here to put others down and tout your status or degree or whatever, just proves that those things don't guarantee that you are a person of any character at all. I would suspect that you are people of very low quality and a real pleasure to work with. Despite the fact that I am a lowly RJ captain I like myself. Do You? I thought not.
Have a nice day.

If you look at the replies to your origional post, you'll find that most of the slams are from your counterparts at the regionals, some of which are also rj captains!
Ironic?!

Riiight. Some 8500 hour RJ Captain is "The Source". Us peasants flying the line with (some of us) our Master's Degrees and ears to the DAL tarmac daily know nothing. Riiight

Wow. How long do you look at yourself in the mirror everyday? You apparently think a lot of yourself.

If you look at the replies to your origional post, you'll find that most of the slams are from your counterparts at the regionals, some of which are also rj captains!
Ironic?!

The "slams" were just poking fun at "tomarrow." No one was questioning his credibility because hes just a mere RJ captain with only 8500 hours and not some mainline guy with a master's that spends his days laying on the ramp in ATL.

Obviously those RJ guys are all idiots. :nuts:

I started laughing two or three weeks ago and haven't stopped yet.

What got me started laughing was the idea suggested in a Wall Street Journal article, I think, that was talking about the deal being all put together execpt for the pilots of DAL and NW who were going to agree on merging the pilot groups and that would be all wrapped up "in the next week."

If you didn't laugh at that prospect and aren't still laughing about the lack of sense that comment makes, you're way out of touch with reality.

Good luck to all deals that require the agreement of two separate pilot groups.

Never gonna happen if the agreement of the pilot groups is a contingency. The pilot groups will never agree.

I started laughing two or three weeks ago and haven't stopped yet.

What got me started laughing was the idea suggested in a Wall Street Journal article, I think, that was talking about the deal being all put together execpt for the pilots of DAL and NW who were going to agree on merging the pilot groups and that would be all wrapped up "in the next week."

If you didn't laugh at that prospect and aren't still laughing about the lack of sense that comment makes, you're way out of touch with reality.

Good luck to all deals that require the agreement of two separate pilot groups.

Never gonna happen if the agreement of the pilot groups is a contingency. The pilot groups will never agree.

Say again, over.

Once again, thanks for your management expertise. It's sincerely appreciated.

Latest resources

Back