• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL-NWA Tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, Thanks for pointing the spelling error out. I was trying to type as the news was being relayed over the phone and made a mistake. So shoot me. It happens.
I would not put my source on here as that may get the person in trouble. Just watch the news TOMORROW.

Well, Thanks for pointing the spelling error out. I was trying to type as the news was being relayed over the phone and made a mistake. So shoot me. It happens.
I would not put my source on here as that may get the person in trouble. Just watch the news TOMORROW.

Just jerkin your chain a bit.:p

OK man...sorry...but we all needed a laugh after a day full of mudslinging.

Believe it when you see it? I guess the pilot group leadership from each company looked on here and decided a "ratio" merge of the seniority list was in order.

THIS JUST IN, someone with a screen name of "thesource" posted secret info about something he/she heard from his undisclosed "source" It HAS to be true......Wake me up when its over

THIS JUST IN, someone with a screen name of "thesource" posted secret info about something he/she heard from his undisclosed "source" It HAS to be true......Wake me up when its over

wow, you don't sound very nervous for someone about to be furloughed. :laugh:

Oh well, at least I moved up a number. LOL

Yeah real nervous. :rolleyes: Shouldnt you be making a fool of yourself on some CAL thread? :cool: Oh and if your an IAH CA you were senior to me TOOL!:laugh:

Hey Pocono,

What is up with you and the CAL pilots? Either you were interviewed and never made the cut, or you were hired and declined, but why such hate?

I thought it was petty at first, but now it is just creepy.......

AAflyer

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back