Dal/nwa/co

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetflier

I've been hearing bits and pieces of rumors about DAL/CO/NWA....possible combining......merging.......purchasing assets, etc..

Any one have any of those rumors to share here?

It's all for entertainment....

:)

I passed through IAH, not to long ago, and nothing like this was burning through the crew room.

But of course anything is possible, on any given day. You know, "hey lets have a pre-packaged BK11, and put it all together." type of thing.

Northdalco? Contideltnowest? Deltnorthconti? Hmmm, anyway you try it, it sounds silly to me.

I suppose anything is possible these days>

jetflier said:
I've been hearing bits and pieces of rumors about DAL/CO/NWA....possible combining......merging.......purchasing assets, etc..

Any one have any of those rumors to share here?

It's all for entertainment....

:)

Entertainment indeed! That rumor was making it's way around our crew lounges a few years ago. Who knows?

I think all three do allow a code sharing/frequent flyer pax to get credit for flying another's carrier. For example, can fly DAL but get credit on CO FF#. Guess that may have fueled the rumor talk (?).

I hope this merger happens so that passenger fares finally go up and we can start screwing the customer again with high prices, not just lousy service.

tranceport said:
I hope this merger happens so that passenger fares finally go up and we can start screwing the customer again with high prices, not just lousy service.

Have you seen Delta's new website? It now is apparently targeted toward the leisure traveler. It certaintly doesn't appeal to the bread and butter business traveler.
Is this part of the transformation plan?

Latest resources

Back