• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL newhire pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought you were in class...you should know.

No No.... I was just curiuos about the benefits over there. I had heard they were good, real good. 401K, insurance, etc....

There are some folks on the board, some hired and some not, that might be intereseted about the benefits at Delta.

A lot of the info here has been negative in the past year regarding Delta and I thought I might dig something out good.

Actually, it was an innocent question.

roughly $2000 a month in take home, come on sinca stop asking questions I have already told you the anwser too!!!!!!!!!!!
get home already so we can drink.

Hopefully this isn't a sampling of the types of guys you'll have to fly with. I guess don't ask a question out of curiosity, you might miss off the guy with 3 ex wives.

Last edited:
Healthcare

When does the health care start and what is the current 401K match over there??

What is the cost for the healthcare?

I'm in the 15 Oct class, spoke to HR - Healthcare starts the first day of training. Family can be backlogged to that first day but it takes a few days for their info to get into the system (they will be covered though).

Bullpoop!

No No.... I was just curiuos about the benefits over there. I had heard they were good, real good. 401K, insurance, etc....

There are some folks on the board, some hired and some not, that might be intereseted about the benefits at Delta.

A lot of the info here has been negative in the past year regarding Delta and I thought I might dig something out good.

Actually, it was an innocent question.

This jackass is just screwing with us! He can't even keep his own BS straight.... If he were actually hired at DAL, he would definitely know all this stuff! This is some 18 yr old dweeb down in his dorm at ERAU. Can't get a date, so he will see how many "big shot pilots" he can piss off here.

-Sounds an awful lot like Joe Merchant, but he is not 18, nor is he at ERAU...Unfortunately, it only gets sadder as you get older Joe.....

This jackass is just screwing with us! He can't even keep his own BS straight.... If he were actually hired at DAL, he would definitely know all this stuff! This is some 18 yr old dweeb down in his dorm at ERAU. Can't get a date, so he will see how many "big shot pilots" he can piss off here.

-Sounds an awful lot like Joe Merchant, but he is not 18, nor is he at ERAU...Unfortunately, it only gets sadder as you get older Joe.....

I don't think there is too many "Big Shot Pilots" on this board. I don't BS either. Sorry JMonkey

Latest resources

Back