DAL newhire pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sinca3

I know what the hourly rate is for every year at DAL. I was wondering if someone could shed some light on pay during training and average take home sitting FIRST YEAR RESERVE.
Thanks

I know what the hourly rate is for every year at DAL. I was wondering if someone could shed some light on pay during training and average take home sitting FIRST YEAR RESERVE.
Thanks

Depending on what plane you get and what base, you may not be on reserve for the first year. A line holder can pick up open time and trade trips, which can affect your monthly take home pay. If you were a reserve all year and never went over the cap for some reason (highly unlikely, especially during Summer months and major holiday months), you would multiply $49 times 70 times 12, and then add some money for per diem. Other than that, it is hard to say. If you are on a larger plane (757/767) initially, you may be on reserve more the first year, but your second year pay jumps to $74 an hour I believe, and $92 or something like that year three. Two years from date of hire (you start earning 3rd year pay at that point)--you could be making more than $90 an hour---which is pretty good and should be more than most RJ captains.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Thanks

Training pay is $2750/month until completetion of IOE.

Thanks for the answers so far....
Is the $2750 a month take home or gross? I´m guessing gross.....

When does the health care start and what is the current 401K match over there??

What is the cost for the healthcare?

When does the health care start and what is the current 401K match over there??

What is the cost for the healthcare?

Hey dude, I'll be in class soon. Let me know if you are already there or when you'll be in class, I'd love to see if you really made it to Delta. My bet is your BS

They pass out a sheet in class that says where everyone was in their previous job. It will be funny when he makes his introduction.

My bet is this person (instructordude) is not for real/genuine, he/she is just having fun watching people scramble to find out...? what?

I doubt he/she works anywhere they said on this forum .....100% flame is my guess...I call bluff :)

I enjoy the posts myself, people take things too seriously....if it bothers me I ignore it, if it makes me laugh, I enjoy the laugh and move on.

Good Luck to all!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back