• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL New Hire Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least the MD88 and the 76/75 generators come on line automatically...talk about old school I haven't had to put a gen on line since the 727.:)
If your father was George, you should know that we all thought he was a class act. One of the many good National guys.

Last edited:
Thanks...yes George is my dad...it is really nice of you to say that.:)

Your dad would be real proud of incorrect/ignorant posts you place on flight info wouldnt he?

"JetBlue posted operating revenues of 1.2 Billion in 2004 and 1.7 Billion in 2005. 2006 will be over 2 Billion. By the definition in your link to the DOT site, JetBlue is a major airline. American Eagle, ExpressJet, and SkyWest are also now classified as Major airlines based upon that DOT definition. That link is a little outdated buddy. Sorry to prove your point wrong. Here is the link to the JetBlue 2005 annual report with the financial info on operating revenue."

http://library.corporate-ir.net/libr...11505/05ar.pdf

It's a small airline world out there George's son.......

You clearly don't know my dad well

Your dad would be real proud of incorrect/ignorant posts you place on flight info wouldnt he?

"JetBlue posted operating revenues of 1.2 Billion in 2004 and 1.7 Billion in 2005. 2006 will be over 2 Billion. By the definition in your link to the DOT site, JetBlue is a major airline. American Eagle, ExpressJet, and SkyWest are also now classified as Major airlines based upon that DOT definition. That link is a little outdated buddy. Sorry to prove your point wrong. Here is the link to the JetBlue 2005 annual report with the financial info on operating revenue."

http://library.corporate-ir.net/libr...11505/05ar.pdf

It's a small airline world out there George's son.......

It sure is. At least I don’t hide behind a cryptic name. As far as the accuracy of my post:

1) The info was from the DOT website
2) It listed JetBlue as a National airline, in 2004 despite their 1.2 billion in revenues
3) The revenue numbers my not fit but the rest of the definition does.
4) JetBlue is a national/LCC not a major. A small difference but an accurate one
5) I am sure my father would agree with what I have posted.

Take care,
Todd

Latest resources

Back