DAL jumpseat courtesy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bosley said:
Whimp huh? Kinda like the little girl constantly registering new user accounts and throwing stones while hiding behind a computer!

I'm sure you know a lot about trailers chuck/einstein/boris! Now get away from daddy's keyboard and back in your playpen, its nap time little girl!

O.k. Mr. Rodgers. Say hello to Mr. Mcfeely for me.

Last edited:
Lame Lizard said:
By your spelling and lack of intelligence, I'm not one bit surprised you know who those people are. Now back to bed wetting and sleeping with the light on in the trailer!

172driver said:
It's a good thing you have the finest JS policy, because I'm sure your pilots take many more rides than they give, due to the JFK base and your very limited route structure. In fact, if not for the JS, I'm guessing JB could not exist in its current form.

There is still no excuse to not say hello to the CA if the guy was jumpseating but please don't brag about that liberal JS policy like it's sheer generosity. I'm certain JB knew they would need a high percentage of commuters in order to run a NYC base.

With that statement I guess your of the same opinion with CAL and EWR? Or any other airline who has bases that people don't live in? You obviously don't commute do you? Since you don't have any idea about who J/S's on us, or why, then you should keep your comments to yourself. I happen to have taken many more OAL pilots to or from JFK than our own.

Lame Lizard said:

I see on top of your "lame" insulting, you still haven't leared how to spell, you miserable POS!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back