Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Dec 3rd Class Aircraft Assignments...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sweet! I can't leave until you guys show up. So hurry up and get trained, it's freaking cold here today!

Rumor is mainly E-170s.

That could be for Northwest. We are getting 9 MD90s in 08, plus 7 737-700s and at least 4 777LRs. But, you knew that....... Good try though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So, when was the announcement about the 90's, Gen?

Gonna be funny when we end up flying together, haha.

That could be for Northwest. We are getting 9 MD90s in 08, plus 7 737-700s and at least 4 777LRs. But, you knew that....... Good try though.

Bye Bye--General Lee
General, how did you like flying the 738? I know its no 757 but did you find the trips decent and the airplane ok in general (no pun intended)?

If you watch the 3Q web cast, they are talking about the 90's like it is a certainty. Watch it, I was surprised that they were as open about it as they were.

The -800 is great....I think better than the domestic 757 trips. A great variety in destinations, great avionics...just not the big, quiet cockpit of the 757.

I'm flying the ER now and I love the destinations and social atmosphere, but I miss the actual flying of the -800. You can never have everything!

So, when was the announcement about the 90's, Gen?

Gonna be funny when we end up flying together, haha.

Anderson's town hall meeting with employees. It is on the Delta net. Go to the section about INTL and fleet expansion.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back