• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL cutting 5 Executive positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would have love you to hear what they said about your RJ last night at the PTC meeting.
Seriously give it up.
We know DAL is a business and we are just workers. It is not about us or what we do. It is about the respect that is status quo over here. I know that is foreign to you.
What part of the DAL interview did you fail?

Try this, ACL, it's my response to the wannabes who couldn't quite hack it and spend the majority of their free time away from the RJ cockpit on the majors board at FI:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Quite true. Always good for a laugh.

Yep-
There will be laughter a-plenty when you get to "play nice" with RA and Steenland.

These negotiations are gonna simply be priceless. I can't wait to see you and GenPeePants start your whining and crying about your "inspired mgmt" crashing your little house of cards down.

-Keep thinking you are dealing with the old Delta-if that makes you feel better about the impending doom.

-I guess you always could just rely on those highly-profitable INTL routes which are making money like the mint these days, eh?

You will need something better than that to hang your hat on when SWA comes in, or maybe Allegiant will be the new suitor..... Those guys DO fly big planes for RJ money (or less.)

The very day you "compete" AirTran into a shrinking position, you can bet your cute little widget that one of these guys will come in and put your nuts in a sling way worse than what ou are deasling with now!

-"Inspired mgmt."- inspired indeed.....

Yep-
There will be laughter a-plenty when you get to "play nice" with RA and Steenland.

These negotiations are gonna simply be priceless. I can't wait to see you and GenPeePants start your whining and crying about your "inspired mgmt" crashing your little house of cards down.

-Keep thinking you are dealing with the old Delta-if that makes you feel better about the impending doom.

-I guess you always could just rely on those highly-profitable INTL routes which are making money like the mint these days, eh?

You will need something better than that to hang your hat on when SWA comes in, or maybe Allegiant will be the new suitor..... Those guys DO fly big planes for RJ money (or less.)

The very day you "compete" AirTran into a shrinking position, you can bet your cute little widget that one of these guys will come in and put your nuts in a sling way worse than what ou are deasling with now!

-"Inspired mgmt."- inspired indeed.....

Yawn, another RJ pilot know-it-all

I wish he would tell us what part of the interview he failed, that is if he even got one here.

This guys attitude is the reason it is so hard to make any sort of agreement work with the regional affiliates.

I wish he would tell us what part of the interview he failed, that is if he even got one here.

This guys attitude is the reason it is so hard to make any sort of agreement work with the regional affiliates.

Yup. They have them at some of the other affiliates also ;)

This is why you can't be taken even remotely serious!

Hmmmmmm........Let's see here

Southwest 5th yr f/o pay----->$119.00/hr
Allegiant 5th yr f/o pay------->$59.00/hr
ASA 5th yr f/o pay----------->$41.00/hr

Yup, Southwest pays rj money!

I think I'll go with Puffdrivr's comments-------->:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Latest resources

Back