• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL cutting 5 Executive positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess you could ask for your retirement back...or a pay raise...they're saving a bunch on those dudes.
When are you guys going to stand up for yourselves instead of slamming comair and the like.

It's that synergy thing they keep repeating and repeating and etc etc

Why would you guys WANT to merge w/Alaska? Won't that start the whole seniority fiasco all over again?

I want their flying and bases. As far as seniority goes, they would probably get merged based on what they bring and upgrade expectations. Since none of them expect a career of anything more than a 737, I don't see how it will be too big of a fiasco. There are only 1500 of them anyway.

I want their flying and bases. As far as seniority goes, they would probably get merged based on what they bring and upgrade expectations. Since none of them expect a career of anything more than a 737, I don't see how it will be too big of a fiasco. There are only 1500 of them anyway.

Are they ALPA? Wouldn't their "expectations" be to remain in their west coast bases? I'd be pretty freaked out if I spent my life in the Pacific NW, got on with Alaska in SEA and then find myself somewhere oppressive like NYC or ATL. Would that be protected for them, or just the 737? They haven't hired in years have they? There have to be some pretty senior dudes over there.

I guess you could ask for your retirement back...or a pay raise...they're saving a bunch on those dudes.
When are you guys going to stand up for yourselves instead of slamming comair and the like.

-Slamming Comair would just be "overlap." There is about as much chance of these clowns stopping their slamming as their is of DAL making a profit.

-"Make Delta my Northwest...(or my bitch-player's choice)"
-Doug Steenland, 2008

Wonder what is next?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Delta-Air-Lines-cutting-5-apf-14822190.html
"Anderson and Bastian said that on June 1, the following executives will leave the company, Crystal Knotek, senior vice president of airport customer service for Northwest; Laura Liu, senior vice president, international; Todd Anderson, senior vice president, customer service, Minneapolis-St. Paul; Tammy Lee Stanoch, vice president, corporate affairs, Minneapolis-St. Paul; and Anna Schaefer, vice president, chief accounting officer, Northwest."

...and yet they hang on to SVP of HR (Pilot Puppetmaster) Ford & Harrison founding member Mike Campbell! Amazing, since they are all about the pilot love that they would need someone like that (who came out of retirement after ruining Continental, just to "help" Delta with their pilot "issues.") Why wasn't HE "negotiated" out with your JPWA...shows how sincere they are to you guys...yeeah. WAKE UP!

...and yet they hang on to SVP of HR (Pilot Puppetmaster) Ford & Harrison founding member Mike Campbell! Amazing, since they are all about the pilot love that they would need someone like that (who came out of retirement after ruining Continental, just to "help" Delta with their pilot "issues.") Why wasn't HE "negotiated" out with your JPWA...shows how sincere they are to you guys...yeeah. WAKE UP!

ABSOLUTELY!

Just wait until these poor souls are about to get their nuts whacked off in negotiations. Steenland is totally EVIL!

-You guys (Gen Lee and ACL65) just get back to us when you finally develop some inking of an idea what you are really dealing with here.....

-CLUE: That strange sensation in your rear ain't just another wet fart......

ABSOLUTELY!

Just wait until these poor souls are about to get their nuts whacked off in negotiations. Steenland is totally EVIL!

-You guys (Gen Lee and ACL65) just get back to us when you finally develop some inking of an idea what you are really dealing with here.....

Yawn.

Mr. RJ lifer man,

And exactly how much have you dealt with Mr. Evil?

ABSOLUTELY!

ABSOLUTELY!

I would have love you to hear what they said about your RJ last night at the PTC meeting.
Seriously give it up.
We know DAL is a business and we are just workers. It is not about us or what we do. It is about the respect that is status quo over here. I know that is foreign to you.
What part of the DAL interview did you fail?

Latest resources

Back