DAL Bankruptcy judge to be replaced!?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJDC said:
Wonder if the RJDC can get her as our judge against those high paid ALPA leaders!

I agree! You girls should give more and more money to your lawyer to get her on your side!
You go girl!

zonker said:
It's just amazing to me that the bloodsucking Delta attorneys can present a flat out lie like this in court and not be called on it by the judge...or anyone else.

Zonker:
You're right! What's even more amazing, I need to start finding out who's cheating my pay. I'm on 8th year pay, and don't even come close to that figure!

She's Trying Harder

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10071701/

. . . U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge Prudence Carter Beatty actively questioned both attorneys, but singled out Delta for attempting to draw comparisons to other airline bankruptcies, which she said were useless in considering Delta’s unique case.

“I say you’re throwing darts at the pilots because they’re smaller than you are and you think you can stomp on them. That may or may not be true,” Beatty told Gallagher. “I don’t think this matter will be resolved until I hear what the pilots have to say and what you have to say.” . . .

And on a lighter note........you know what you call a lawyer with a low IQ???

"YOUR HONOR"

PHXFLYR

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back