Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bmxandjets

poolside
what's a typical month look like for you guys? how many days scheduled for reserve? how big of blocks? how often getting called out to actually fly? thanks in advance.

18 days on reserve, typically split into 3-4 blocks.

Usage has been high for reserves, but should come down a bit as the category fills up.

Plan on flying close to the 70 hour guarantee and sitting 4 short calls of 24 hours each.

Long call is 12 hours notice per the contract, but is often times 18 + hours.

I think that is General Lee. He finally got the job with Delta and really knows nothing about it.

Wow, that was hillarious. How's Islip and staying in Ronkonkama? I am jealous, NOT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

where's General Lee when you actually need him?

Well, since I am no where near a reserve, nor am I JFK based, I can't answer any of those questions. Sorry.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, that was hillarious. How's Islip and staying in Ronkonkama? I am jealous, NOT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Could not tell you, have not had an overnight there. I will tell you LBB was not bad at all. Was a little worried about it based on your rants about it but it looks like you had no clue what you were talking about. Not a shock.

Could not tell you, have not had an overnight there. I will tell you LBB was not bad at all. Was a little worried about it based on your rants about it but it looks like you had no clue what you were talking about. Not a shock.

Well, in reality I do know a bit about it. One of your guys I met in ATL who was jumping on us somewhere said he got sick in the hotel restaurant in LBB, on the quesadillas. He said he was so sick he had to tell the Captain he couldn't go to DAL. So, watch out. You are welcome. And, every time you fly to LBB, you will think about me. That's awesome. Same goes for Midland, Amarillo, Harlingen, and now Islip. I will be branded on your brain forever. Fantastic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, in reality I do know a bit about it. One of your guys I met in ATL who was jumping on us somewhere said he got sick in the hotel restaurant in LBB, on the quesadillas. He said he was so sick he had to tell the Captain he couldn't go to DAL. So, watch out. You are welcome. And, every time you fly to LBB, you will think about me. That's awesome. Same goes for Midland, Amarillo, Harlingen, and now Islip. I will be branded on your brain forever. Fantastic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

And, every time you fly to LBB, you will think about me. That's awesome. Same goes for Midland, Amarillo, Harlingen, and now Islip. I will be branded on your brain forever. Fantastic.

Bye Bye--General Lee

In addition to you being branded on your own brain, and thinking about yourself all the time.

Latest resources

Back