• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Daisy Dukes on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:eek: Holy Crap....I am trying to get my eyes back in my head! She is HOT!!!

Beavis......AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhahaha......This could be the greatest day of our lives.....AAAAAAAAAAAAgggggghhhhhh!!!

Hardknock said:
A flat a$$ed, blond, too skinny daisy with no curves whatsoever?!?

No thank you.

Double D's my a$$

And your girl is 350 with too many curves or fat rolls? Give me a break. Yeah, you would turn her down........riiiiiiiiight. Thanks Brad Pitt.

I can't wait for this movie-----Kleetis, you dipstick! I will give it THREE thumbs up.......... I will be the first in line.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm telling you, THREE thumbs up for this movie, no doubt.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Anyone else notice that the bud bottle was glued to the tray... thought that was funny... she's hot , but could use a little more "junk in the trunk".... Get'er done!

Nice body, butter face... getting kinda tired of seeing her mug plastered all over magazine covers these days. Weird looking face, too big mouth, too big/many teeth, too much make-up...

Ah well, just put a bag on her head.

But she never spilled that beer on her tray! She must be a really good waitress.

jbDC9 said:
Nice body, butter face... getting kinda tired of seeing her mug plastered all over magazine covers these days. Weird looking face, too big mouth, too big/many teeth, too much make-up...

Ah well, just put a bag on her head.

I'll tell you what. Post a pic of yourself and your chick and we'll see who needs a bag on their head. We can even vote. It'll be fun!

I've got a hundred bucks that says you've never had or never will have anything near that hot.

Latest resources

Back