Daisy Dukes on

BarbrPole2theOM

Total Time
4000+
I feel sorry for the Duke boys. She just showed them up by finding where the door handle was for the car.

H

Hardknock

A flat a$$ed, blond, too skinny daisy with no curves whatsoever?!?

No thank you.

Double D's my a$$

Last edited:
B

Biatch5

agreed! Yes, Jessica is a pretty girl but not the "right" girl for Daisy Duke

Bad Casting!

Tomct

Total Time
11000+
:eek: Holy Crap....I am trying to get my eyes back in my head! She is HOT!!!

Beavis......AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhahaha......This could be the greatest day of our lives.....AAAAAAAAAAAAgggggghhhhhh!!!

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Hardknock said:
A flat a$$ed, blond, too skinny daisy with no curves whatsoever?!?

No thank you.

Double D's my a$$

And your girl is 350 with too many curves or fat rolls? Give me a break. Yeah, you would turn her down........riiiiiiiiight. Thanks Brad Pitt.

I can't wait for this movie-----Kleetis, you dipstick! I will give it THREE thumbs up.......... I will be the first in line.

Bye Bye---General Lee

watpho

Total Time
6400+
hollywood's outta ideas

I can't wait to NOT rent this movie along with about 40 others.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
I'm telling you, THREE thumbs up for this movie, no doubt.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Doo Doo Brown

Total Time
Jessica is such a hot piece of a$$. To whoever posted "she has no curves and blah blah blah," : keep wh@cking off to your rj posters!

Atccfi

Total Time
>2k
Anyone else notice that the bud bottle was glued to the tray... thought that was funny... she's hot , but could use a little more "junk in the trunk".... Get'er done!

jbDC9

Total Time
Nice body, butter face... getting kinda tired of seeing her mug plastered all over magazine covers these days. Weird looking face, too big mouth, too big/many teeth, too much make-up...

Ah well, just put a bag on her head.

But she never spilled that beer on her tray! She must be a really good waitress.

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Total Time
jbDC9 said:
Nice body, butter face... getting kinda tired of seeing her mug plastered all over magazine covers these days. Weird looking face, too big mouth, too big/many teeth, too much make-up...

Ah well, just put a bag on her head.

I'll tell you what. Post a pic of yourself and your chick and we'll see who needs a bag on their head. We can even vote. It'll be fun!

I've got a hundred bucks that says you've never had or never will have anything near that hot.