Daily affirmations........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dingo222

If you think managing a restaurant, even though it "pays more" than your regional job, is up your alley, then by all means, apply. You will never have ANY time off, you will deal with trying to keep an adequate staff on hand and you will do far more than simply "manage" that staff. For starters, you will see how adept you are at "managing" to keep them from stealing from you.

Yeah. I say go for it. See how that piss poor paying regional airline job looks after a couple of months of managing the restaurant.

Last edited:
this post was for fun. I guess you can't read. You are promoted to MESA captain. Report to Hawaii as soon as we notify you. R R R E E A A D D "Poke fun at""""""""

I'm afraid I make more than ANY regional Captain. So, promote someone else to MESA Captain...since that seems to be what it takes to make you regional pilots feel better about yourselves. After all, there's gotta be some OTHER regional pilot doing to you what you have long been doing to the mainline guys, right?

funny how you are trolling through the regional room. Your CFI called and said you need to go out and preflight the plane. Today's lesson you will be flying in Indian country.......... down with all the warriors and cherokees and seminoles....... You must be the aspiring IAD ramper that hand delivers the five gallon bucket of blue juice on to the plane......... Here's to you BLUE JUICE MAN..........

Go back for some lessons in clever. You are severely lacking. In many, MANY ways.

Sad how you thought you were actually funny, isn't it?

ok clever, where's the beaver???? Dude, relax, this is a fun post. I dont mind my job one bit. I've done 10 times worse. I flew the army's top o' the line equipment for 12 yrs which was 20 yrs outdated at its newest, burned sh*t in the desert, and held every other crap job in the world. I chose to be here. Chill the F out. This post was for fun, or those looking for change, a laugh, sitting on hot reserve, drunk, or otherwise not doing anything that requires 2 or more brain cells to synapse at once. If you can't be part of this solution, then you are part of the problem

Last edited:
Wow Flip, take off your boyfriend's tighty whities. They're constricting your brains way too much.

Also, if you're so much better than us, why are you on Flightinfo? Tool.

Because I AM so much better than you. THAT's why I am on Flightinfo. This is the losers forum, right? I just like to point out how full of losers this place really is.

Latest resources

Back