Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cxld my NWA interview for a class date at CAL.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't second guess your decision until you retire at 60/65 and have a chance to reflect on all of the permutations. If you look back on a daily basis, you'll torture yourself.
Take it from someone who took the first class offered, at UAL, turning down interviews at JBLU, NWAC, AMR, and DAL. I don't look back on my decision in spite of being furloughed for almost 5 years. I'll wait until retirement and then kick myself for one day. After that, I'll relax and enjoy my retirement. Hopefully not as a walmart greeter.

I might have waited until I was in class at CAL before I told NWA thanks anyway. What if CAL calls a week prior and tells you the class is cancelled?

Gup

I might have waited until I was in class at CAL before I told NWA thanks anyway. What if CAL calls a week prior and tells you the class is cancelled?

Gup

Who do you think we are, SWA?:laugh:

A bird in hand??

Or a missed opportunity?
Did I make the right decision?
I can't interview while I'm in class at CAL.

I think CAL has got the better outlook. Waddya think?

My wife's family lives in MSP though.:(

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to CAL.

You'll enjoy the job.

You made the right call by taking a job over just an interview. You'd be in way deeper if you turned down a JOB offer.

HR should understand if you ever choose to interview again some day. If they don't you wouldn't want to work there anyway.

Thanks for the replies guys.

My wife is actually being pretty cool about the decision.

Heres to a good career and a great job.

Be good, and good luck to us all.
:beer:

Sorry, its beer #3 for me

I know a CAL 777 FO who commutes from EWR to Billings, MT. He flies as much as he can in 6 or 7 days and then takes 6 or 7 days off. You can do the same on the 756 and live in Fargo. Good luck and you have options, so take advantage of them. CAL is a good choice.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back