• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cvr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blow me skanza....you FLOPS scab piece of crap! ALPA will never let this happen. Furthermore, we as pilots will never allow this happen!!!

Here we go with the name calling and such. It's hard to take you seriously - anyways I thought you union guys were all about staying "legal". Pulling a CVR C/B is not. Gee, that's hard place to be in now, isn't it?

Here we go with the name calling and such. It's hard to take you seriously - anyways I thought you union guys were all about staying "legal". Pulling a CVR C/B is not. Gee, that's hard place to be in now, isn't it?

Also Skanza, When I was 121 and had an egress in CLT..... We pulled the CB! WE PULLED THE CB so the tape wouldn't be erased!... Do you know anything about aircraft??? This is the "LEGAL"! Your an embarrassment. Please stop posting idiot!

Last edited:

yeah but no one cares what you think.....

Also Skanza, When I was 121 and had an egress in CLT..... We pulled the CB! WE PULLED THE CB so the tape wouldn't be erased!... Do you know anything about aircraft??? This is the "LEGAL"! Your an embarrassment. Please stop posting idiot!

Well, in that situation, you made the right, professional choice in my opinion. It's when people are trying to hide things by removing power to the CVR that I have a problem with.
Please keep this civil.

Well, in that situation, you made the right, professional choice in my opinion. It's when people are trying to hide things by removing power to the CVR that I have a problem with.
Please keep this civil.

Skanza quit kissing ASS... your an idiot!... Is that Civil???..... IDIOT!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back