Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

prodigal

Fiduciary responsibility?
4 newhires in CVG still in the Radisson looking for a house to accomodate all 4, with own rooms, later model house, washer-dryer, amenities.
Sorry for not posting this in the crashpads, but I figured it would get more response here.
Thanks.

A suggestion

Look in the newspapers for new houses for sale by the Builder. Then phone the builder and see if they have any new spec homes on the market that fit the bill, and see if they would entertain a one year lease. If the house hasn't sold in a while, the builder just may take you up on it. That is exactly what my son did several years ago at CVG. He and two other new hire Comair pilots got into a brand new home with all the amenties you asked about, on a fairly new hire FO's pay. It beat the heck out of apartment life.

Good luck

Hey prodigal, How's life up there? Let me know what's happening. See Ya!

PT2

Apartment Living

Hey P:

We live in a great "luxury" apartment complex about 15 minutes from the airport. Pool, gym, tennis court on site. Very well maintained, quiet and comfortable. Four of you could easily get into a two-bedroom apartment for less than $200/month a piece. Once you get onto reserves, there typically won't be more than 2 of you in the place at any one time so it's pretty nice.

PM me if you want more info.

LFT

Latest resources

Back