• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cutting in Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not the best of way to treat the people that pay your salary. Remember the old saying, "If we don't take care our our customers, someone else will"

Why in the hell are we even going through security in the first place, that's what somebody needs to tell this dumbass. Ummmm we fly the dang things but its very important that we get screened!

Not the best of way to treat the people that pay your salary. Remember the old saying, "If we don't take care our our customers, someone else will"

Oh you must mean......not the best way to treat the people whose vacations you subsidized with your pay cut?

It's ok....you can put down the crack pipe now.

I would say two words to that idiot.....Bite me.

Oh you must mean......not the best way to treat the people whose vacations you subsidized with your pay cut?

It's ok....you can put down the crack pipe now.

I would say two words to that idiot.....Bite me.

I am referring to the people without whom you would be on the unemployment line...the customers. You don't like your pay? Quit. But don't take it out on the customers.

No problem. I don't mind sitting in 45min-1.5 hour TSA lines if the company is going to pay me for it. But oh no, that would increase fares to our beloved passengers that bitch about us cutting. The ones that will also change airlines for $5. The passengers have made the decision with their wallets. They don't give a $h!+ about service, just cost.

I'm weird (just ask those who know me) but I don't cut the line when not working. I think the problem relates to a perception of abusing a privilege. If you’re working a flight, head to the front of the line. That said, I don’t really agree with cutting the line for personal travel (commuting included). TSA has given me some funny looks when I didn’t take them up on their offer to cut the line but I just feel uneasy doing it when on my time.

Before I get bashed I’m not telling people they should follow my lead I’m just expressing my perception of the issue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back