Custom Air Transport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SevenDos said:
Hey 747flyboy, I don't think you rank any higher, I'm just amazed you haven't killed yourself in that Learjet yet. Do us a favor and give it up. Spare the innocent people on board and on the ground.

How old are you???????

Seven,
You should learn to play with others a little better. L10, how's that for a 600th post?

747flyboy said:
Ones you could only dream of flying for. My little dable in the 747 biz was to satisfy my curiousity, travel the world, get typed, build a bunch of time in it, and than return to the corporate industry. Can you do whatever you want in different types of aviation industries? I think not. Your road is paved, and it obviously sucks. I've never seen a furlough letter and I've never been released from a job. And yes, I still have my current job, contrary to some rumors being spread, by low-lifes, to try and help their cause. It just proves my pionts.

A real pilot has been furloughed and fired at least once. :pimp:

747flyboy said:
I fully understand the furlough thing....but fired, gimmie a break.

Do you understand the firing thing now?

kevdog said:
Do you understand the firing thing now?

Well said Kevdog. How does it feel to be in the same boat with the rest of us flyboy? Heard you got canned.

SevenDos said:
Well said Kevdog. How does it feel to be in the same boat with the rest of us flyboy? Heard you got canned.

If you actually believe that I got canned than you're just as big a moron as the low-life scum that started that rumor. Still like to know who started it, although I have an idea, as well as a few people who work at my company. Unlike them though, I'd promptly come to Lauderdale or wherever they are and talk to them face-to-face and hear their reason for starting such a stupid rumor, one that will bite them back, but I'm on a 5 day trip right now so it'll have to wait. What idiots this industry produces, it amazes me still.

Fired, for what? Helping my boss to "NOT" get screwed.......:lol:

WHO Cares!!

747flyboy said:
If you actually believe that I got canned than you're just as big a moron as the low-life scum that started that rumor. Still like to know who started it, although I have an idea, as well as a few people who work at my company. Unlike them though, I'd promptly come to Lauderdale or wherever they are and talk to them face-to-face and hear their reason for starting such a stupid rumor, one that will bite them back, but I'm on a 5 day trip right now so it'll have to wait. What idiots this industry produces, it amazes me still.

Fired, for what? Helping my boss to "NOT" get screwed.......:lol:

Hey 747flyboy,

Why are you even commenting on what "KEVDOG" (or any like that had to say here, or anywhere else), as he doesn't work for CAT, and hasn't for about 2 yrs. Furthermore, when he did work for CAT, he was an IDIOT, and thus is 'still' and IDIOT!! (less even than a "idiot savant," as even an idiot savant has 'at least one special skill or talant').

The 'fact' that you 'argue' with people like that on the internet, kinda makes people wonder what your 'skill level' is, and what "information" that You are going by?? "Who cares?"

And, before you start 'arguing' with me 'here,' I am just making an observation; and this observation is coming from a person who is 'knowledgeable' (about CAT and the industry as a whole), and is furthermore, a successful businessman in my own right.

I am a pilot with CAT, "furloughed" of course, and personal I have not heard that you have been 'fired' but nor do I care whether you have been 'fired.'

What is obvious is that your "BOSS" as you describe him, has no idea as to whether "he" wants to buy CAT or not. This can be viewed as a reflection on the advice that you are giving "Your BOSS" and you knowledge of the airline/aviation business.

I am just an airline pilot/Captain, with about 20yrs. experience in the airline business (cargo, pax, scheduled, non-sched); and I can tell YOU at least a half a dozen avenues that CAT can persue to generate revenues, income/profits. I believe that CAT has even looked into some of these opportunities (some, even they may not have thought of); however, the major problem has been a "lack of commitment" on the part of Mr. Romeo. It has been quite clear for the last yr or so, that Mr. Romeo Doesn't Not want to be in the airline/aviation business "Longterm" and this has driven his business decisions regarding CAT; thus he has declined to "invest" in a future for CAT.

If "Your BOSS" cannot even make a decision as to whether he wants to buy CAT, I serious doubt if "he" knows how to make money with an airline, and lacks the desire to invest the capital needed to make money?

The current "indecision" about the 'future' of CAT has resulted in CAT losing one of its most "valuable" resources; its "most Experienced people." I have had at least 2-3 job offers, as I know that most of the "experienced" CAT crewmembers have had.

If "Your BOSS" cannot decide what he wants to do NOW, not sure if he will be able to decide (assuming he buys CAT), what he wants to do a yr. or two yrs. from now.

Additionally, I have worked for CAT for over 3 yrs, and most Your comments about the company, the people, management, and the way the company was operated, must be based on "mis-information." I am not sure where you are getting your information from, "rumor or online message boards?" Again, as I said, kinda makes me wonder "where You are getting Your information from?"

And Again, Don't know whether You have been 'fired' but most of all, DON'T CARE!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back