Current Status on Lynx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

stratman560

Got a call today from Lynx HR. Submitted a resume a week ago so and they wanted me to come interview this week but couldn't so probably next week sometime. Any idea on when they would start groundschool for individuals hired in the next few weeks? Also, is there any sim eval on the interview or just a mix of tech and HR questions? Just lookin for some inside info. if anybody has any. I have read the previous threads to get as much info. as possible so any other new information would be appreciated. I applied with an ATP and about 2600TT with 1000 jet so I am hoping upgrade will be fairly quick since its a new company. Thanks guys.

I don't know for sure if you have read the previous posts. If you did you would RUN! I have gotten responses from 6 guys that interviewed there and after the entire interview processes was over they said that they will not go to Lynx if offered the job. You can take your money and blow it staying overnight in a hotel in Denver and so on, your choice.

Well, that was uncalled for. There are plenty of regionals worth running away from, do some more reading.

Interview, then make your decision.

Nazdorovya!

Last edited:
I would have to agree with the earlier posts. Unless you are a low time guy, go somewhere else. Unprofessional and very unorganized company right now. There hiring practices are to interview on no notice then not contact anyone when they say they will.

My opinion is if they fly....It is a violation waiting to happen.

Note: I did interview there and this is my opinion on the company. Also I love the form letter they sent out telling me the status on how my HR position interview for Frontier went,when I interviewed for a captain slot at Lynx. All of this after I contacted them 6 times via email and phone when they were supposed to contact me by the next day.

I wonder whats up with the complete 180 type experiences with Lynx. I've talked to a number of people who had nothing but good things to say about the interview experience and the company.. and then a number of posts like Skids saying the exact opposite.

Course all the good reviews are Mesa guys.. maybe it is just a matter of the baseline standard.

Anyway.. I'm hoping to interview week after next(though I did have to turn down an interview on the aforementioned ridiculous short notice).. i'll let people know how it goes if I get out there

cale

I was happy with my interview at Lynx. After the interview I was contacted when I was told I would be.

Pull up every thread on flightinfo regarding Lynx and you'll find that all of the negative press has been generated by either guys who didn't get hired or people who supposedly know guys who didn't get hired.

I don't know about you, but I would be looking for a more informed, credible source. Cale- perhaps it's not that Mesa guys have a different baseline or better opinion, it's that the Mesa guys you know are the only inside source you've heard anything from...

You certainly have to take everything on FI with a grain of salt(or a saltlick really)..

Katana.. I think(and hope) you may be right.. I really like everything I've heard about Lynx..

cale

I heard that "Lynx Pilot" is a class at UND now.

Latest resources

Back