• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current Piedmont Status

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i dont parrot what i hear in the crew room. i'm not the onewho flies 90% on each leg, descends at vmo. maybe you're one of those who likes to leave no more than 10 minutes early and fly fast to make a painfully long sit in phl longer. if you leave early each time, get there ON TIME, then u always make a little money...can you figure that out or is that too much for YOUR brain???

I'll fly the airplane anyway I damn well please and do my job the right way, thank you very much. If you want to give me the benefit of your vast experience be sure to speak up.

I don't understand the guys who stress so much over a couple of tenths of block time. It all comes out in the wash in the end.

Go to work, do your job right, keep your head down, go home and not think about this place. Never, ever be late for beer on the overnight.

I'll fly the airplane anyway I damn well please and do my job the right way, thank you very much.

As a pilot who had the honor of slinging gear for Lowly, as well as sharing beers on the day of his upgrade- GOD DANG RIGHT on the above quoted sentence.

There will be a time for shenanigans, especially when you can hide it in a hub irrop. But don't b!tch at the captain when he doesn't play by your rules- wait a second, breathe, and be on your game when he/she calls for it.

Safety first. Business second. WHOSE business is the Captain's business- we will all play ball when the time is right. It just makes no sense to crap where you eat sometimes; other times, it is imperative to make a statement writ in shyte.

As a pilot who had the honor of slinging gear for Lowly, as well as sharing beers on the day of his upgrade- GOD DANG RIGHT on the above quoted sentence.

...That was a lot of beer too. I need to upgrade again sometime!

Good times!!!!

:beer:

Last edited:
...That was a lot of beer too. I need to upgrade again sometime!

Good times!!!!

What? A lot of beer? Come up seaboard way and hoist a few SBY style. I just came off RDD and in that period a bottle of Dalwhinnie and Talisker were... evaporated. Not to mention a full rack of Yeungs were killed- and a couple of liters of plonk wine. We have fun.

And you taught me a lesson on CVRCYA- and I will never forget it. Eff that- c'mon up and have some ribs and rack out- we COOK and DRINK. Heavily both.

And seriously Sig your ribs are the sh!t. Never seen a rack disappear so fast. Kudos. Btw, we'll see you at the halloween party, right?

Latest resources

Back