• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current King Air B200 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was at THAT point that YOU made the comment about me being a NetJets pilot and that I should leave this forum and join a picket line somewhere.

Again, this only leaves us to ponder weather it's your reading skills, or just your comprehension that's lacking.

It was SOMEONE ELSE that made the comment about joining a picket line in the thread to which you refer, and it was someone else you threatened. It was the threat to them that I quoted above. I was the second one you threatened. But seeing as you mention it, perhaps you should leave the thread and join a picket line somewhere. With your personality, skills and talent, I'm sure there's a 1X2 firring stirp with a cutsie little sign attached with your name on it, somewhere.

and me... well I'm just an asshole.

You are correct, and it's the first thing you've got right so far. Keep up the good work!

First bold comment: Let it go?

I dont' want to discourage you, but that wasn't very bold. You can do better. Really.

Because I told you go mind your own business???

No, because you threatened me, as others, as quoted above, and played the childish bully as in, meet-me-after-work, coward. Remember that? Need we quote it again, or can you polish up those reading and comprehension skills and review this thread one more time?

You know you antagonized me and you also knew that you would get this type of response.

Sort of like a cat with a sick mouse, apparently. Your logic is astounding. Why oh why did he make me shoot him? He stuck his tongue out at me! He made me do it. He antagonized me. I had no choice. Your logic defies logic, but is indeed mind boggling. And mature, might I say.

Don't sit there and act like an angle

Would that be an acute angle or right angle? How does one get a job acting as an angle? I've seen people act as bushes and as trees...but how exactly does one portray an angle convincingly?

Or did you mean, angel?

Don't just keep sitting there acting like your shoot don't stink.

I just got back from shooting. 500 rounds from a M1A. Next time, you can come play manly man, if you like, stud. You can hold the apple on your head while I sight in. I tend to shoot just a little low, but I'll try really hard to aim high. What do you say, manly man?

My shoot didn't stink. It was dead on, and nothing's better than the smell of burning powder in your nostrils, except perhaps the smell of smoke in the cockpit.

Second bold comment: Look, I am so tired of going around and around with you.

That's your second attempt at being bold? The first one was such a success! What are you, a tu-tu wearing tooth fairey? I'd hate to see your attempt at brave, or tough...and apparently we've already seen the limits of your efforts at being mature. I don't want you to be discouraged, though, netjet boy. I applaud your valient effort, however sick it may be, at being bold. I don't think I'll be wasting my time meeting you out behind the hotel on a layover after all, thanks. But thank you for playing.

Heyas,

I think Avbug has been around, and posted enough, and shared enough experiences on this board to qualify him as a "Grand-Poo-Bah".

If he says something doesn't pass the sniff check, better check yer shorts...

Nu

Gentlemen,

As you can see, I do not usually post on this web page. However, after reading some of these replies, I have only one word to say "Katrina." Hopefully, that puts everything in perspective.

Been down there, was there for the grand show, and things are already in perspective, thanks.

avbug said:
Been down there, was there for the grand show, and things are already in perspective, thanks.

The fact that you make this reply...that you are STILL resonding to this ridiculous and childish thread leads me to believe that you too sir, "Poo Bah" and all, fail the sniff test.

Anyone that has the need to continually prove something, especially one that has done all, seen all, is all to end all...is pathetic. Truly. The ones that indeed ARE all that never have to constantly remind others of it. This is one "sniff test" you fail miserably.

And I give a sh!t less what childish, boorish and holier-than-thou reply you make. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Boy oh boy, such emotional people today. Real 90's kind of guys. Very impressive.

And so little control. Why not respond, as long as some of you are so intent on providing the entertainment?

Done all seen all? Never made any such claim.

I was down there, yes. Am not down there now. I went elsewhere on a fire, and am off that, too. Sort of in limbo, and yes, with too much available time for the first time in a long time, and yes, I am kind of enjoying listening to several of you decompose yourselves and lose your decorum on the web board. Enlightening...shows your true character. And oh, so entertaining.

Poohbah? Never made that claim, either. Can you quote me on it? Didn't think so. But every response I've made here has been factual and based on quotes...without ever the need to put words in someone's mouth as several here seem content to do. Poor netjets boy can't even keep straight who he's threatening, let alone his own threads.

But then what do you care, yankee, as you're done responding. Right?

Latest resources

Back