Curious about St. Louis and K.C.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asolo

I'm just looking for some general info on corporate jobs based in either St. Louis and K.C. area. From the best I can tell, it seems like St. Louis has a lot more corp. traffic than does K.C. Would you all agree? Any suggestions of good corp. jobs (Budweiser, etc)? How about 135 stuff? I'm not looking to change jobs now, but just doing research b/c I believe (b/c of family) I'll end up in one of these cities. Any input would be greatly appreciatied. Thanks!

Blue Skies.

There are a couple of 135 outifits in SUS looking right now. Forget Monsanto, Emerson and Bud (for now)--all career jobs but you have to know someone.

I don't know anything about KC but I can assure you both towns have been scoured clean by the laid off TWA guys. But that won't last forever so go get a charter job, network and move up. Good luck.TC

Good luck. I'm in the same boat. Been trying to get back to STL for 3 years now with no luck except for JetCorp. As much as I want to get back to STL, I just wasn't willing to work for what they offered. I've had no luck with anything in KC either. Fargin TWA guys! ;)

Try JetCorp, AeroCharter, or Corporate Aircraft Management (CAMI). I think CAMI has some KingAirs so that may help.

If you get something there, you have to help me. :D

Brett Hull said:
Fargin TWA guys! ;)

Hey! $h!t rolls downhill. I've been digging out for over a year and I STILL can't see daylight... ;) :D TC

AA717driver said:
Hey! $h!t rolls downhill. I've been digging out for over a year and I STILL can't see daylight... ;) :D TC

Yeah, b/c being a G550 captain is a pretty crappy gig! :D

Flying Illini said:
Yeah, b/c being a G550 captain is a pretty crappy gig! :D

Uh, yeah, I was kind of hoping no one would notice... :eek: ;) TC

AA717driver said:
Uh, yeah, I was kind of hoping no one would notice... :eek: ;) TC

Oh, I'm sorry...your secret's safe with me! :cool: ;)

AeroCharter just hired two and I don't think they are going to hire again soon. JetCorp is usually looking and the big corporate places are all who you know. Not sure about CAMI. Just by there today and they looked busy though, so you might want to throw them a resume.

flyinlow67 said:
AeroCharter just hired two and I don't think they are going to hire again soon. JetCorp is usually looking and the big corporate places are all who you know. Not sure about CAMI. Just by there today and they looked busy though, so you might want to throw them a resume.
---

Approx. 1-2 years ago CAMI required new pilots to pay for their own training ($10K and up). No pilot schedule either.

when i was laid off from my airline job in stl i tried all the local places to no avail. not a lot there. had to move to NY metro area to get decent job. i never regretted that move.:)

Latest resources

Back