• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Culpae poena par esto

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't let him fool ya, he's an a$$ hole....but there's no law in occasionally agreeing with an a$$wipe such as Ohgoon.

Well now, thank you for showing me the same courtesy...really appreciate the kind words here. Gret will be so pleased.

Well now, thank you for showing me the same courtesy...really appreciate the kind words here. Gret will be so pleased.

It was a shot...but I thought he was a friend of yours and was meant to be kidding among friends.

If this is not the case, one should probably rip him a new one.

It was a shot...but I thought he was a friend of yours and was meant to be kidding among friends.

Check out how kind he is in the Non-Av section.

If someone wants to rip me a new one, go ahead...still doesn't change the fact that Ohgoon's a pompous a$$.

Last edited:

No worries,

hammer usually takes care of ripping himself a new one all by himself...:laugh:

As far as the business model goes, it probably plays a part in the demise of companies with a smaller market share. There is a lot of uncompensated flying that is difficult to cover if you don't have some major funding to hold you over. I have no doubt that Citation Shares, Netjets, Avantair and FlexJet can normally survive a short term economic down turn. But this prolonged difficult stretch has put all four companies in a bad spot. Some worse than others. They'll all recover (if they are still around) when the economy finally picks up again, but I'm betting they'll make some changes to guard against another prolonged difficult economy.

As far as the business model goes, it probably plays a part in the demise of companies with a smaller market share. There is a lot of uncompensated flying that is difficult to cover if you don't have some major funding to hold you over. I have no doubt that Citation Shares, Netjets, Avantair and FlexJet can normally survive a short term economic down turn. But this prolonged difficult stretch has put all four companies in a bad spot. Some worse than others. They'll all recover (if they are still around) when the economy finally picks up again, but I'm betting they'll make some changes to guard against another prolonged difficult economy.

As far as CitationAir Where You Belong is concerned, this is most definitely NOT economy based.

what happened to 5 and 2 ?
Oooo yeah
thats called a normal work week
but not for the prima donnas in the sky

what happened to 5 and 2 ?
Oooo yeah
thats called a normal work week
but not for the prima donnas in the sky

Sure, at 8 hours a day and being home every night.

Apples and oranges.

You know nothing of which you speak, obviously.

X

Sure, at 8 hours a day and being home every night.

Apples and oranges.

You know nothing of which you speak, obviously.

X

You girls dont really work, come join us for a change.
2 months on,28 days off and sometimes less.
That's work, and you know it, so keep that paycheck going before
one of your own will eat you and your young for less money.
Good luck in 2013

Latest resources

Back