• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Culpae poena par esto

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Recently met a former CA pilot just picked up by Spirit. He seemed quite happy. So, the LCCs are hiring with their growth and Spirit would be a top choice of mine with several new pilot bases (including LAS, DFW and soon ORD).

If you haven't already, I'd start applying to UAL, Spirit, JB, VA and Allegiant right now and to the other legacies as hiring opens up. I've heard XOJet is also hiring - does XOJet ever hire pilots from a competing fractionals?

Vote with your feet! Just don't expect schedules to be great at first... Good luck.

Last edited:
Recently met a former CA pilot just picked up by Spirit. He seemed quite happy. So, the LCCs are hiring with their growth and Spirit would be a top choice of mine with several new pilot bases (including LAS, DFW and soon ORD).

If you haven't already, I'd start applying to UAL, Spirit, JB, VA and Allegiant right now and to the other legacies as hiring opens up. I've heard XOJet is also hiring - does XOJet ever hire pilots from a competing fractionals?

Vote with your feet! Just don't expect schedules to be great at first... Good luck.

Yea run from the fight? I have a few buds who did that during the fight at flops and now regret it.

My advice, for what it worth on this annomonous message board, if you get a good opportunity take it. Otherwise stay and fight. Hard.

I hope people who leave the fracs will post on this board, telling us where they went and how it is working out. Might be an enjoyable break from watching Obama drive us over the cliff. I am still guessing the fracs will lose almost all their FOs. Hope they get great jobs!

Latest resources

Back