• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CT admits ASA is understaffed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bull. Horribly said. When someone makes a mistake, you accept their apology and move on.

When a management group coordinates an effort to increase profit by screwing a large group of their employees, you say you are damn right you were wrong. Then you vow to keep it actively in you memory that your management group could care less about you and your family. They threw us under the bus once and they will do it again.. soon.

Well said.

If the present condition is the result of poor planning then i believe that the leadership of BH and CT should be held accountable. If the present condition is intentional for an unknown purpose, then that is malicious. How can you be expected to trust the judgement of the leadership if you are constantly being deceived? and yes i realize something big is "in the works" but how does that justify physically and mentally breaking down the very people who are going to make it succeed? Correct me if i'm wrong, but it is this group that is the success. the ones who are achieving the impossible at the cost of their mental and physical health, not to mention the loss of family time. what right do they have to take so much away from this group without at least giving a reasonable explanation. The situation is volatile and nearing a meltdown. I call for the resignation of CT and BH.

"you can whip a horse to make him run, but if you whip him long enough and hard enough, eventually he'll stop".

Well said. ASA should STOP hiring these Delta retreads (Skippy, LaLoser, CT etc)

YEAHHHH.....Let's bring back John and George...Let's not forget Erion, Danny,and the gang....:rolleyes:

If the present condition is the result of poor planning then i believe that the leadership of BH and CT should be held accountable. If the present condition is intentional for an unknown purpose, then that is malicious. How can you be expected to trust the judgement of the leadership if you are constantly being deceived? and yes i realize something big is "in the works" but how does that justify physically and mentally breaking down the very people who are going to make it succeed? Correct me if i'm wrong, but it is this group that is the success. the ones who are achieving the impossible at the cost of their mental and physical health, not to mention the loss of family time. what right do they have to take so much away from this group without at least giving a reasonable explanation. The situation is volatile and nearing a meltdown. I call for the resignation of CT and BH.

"you can whip a horse to make him run, but if you whip him long enough and hard enough, eventually he'll stop".

Resignation of BH? Have you lost your mind?

YEAHHHH.....Let's bring back John and George...Let's not forget Erion, Danny,and the gang....:rolleyes:

"It used to suck more" is wearing thin. Yeah, I know George and John used to sodomize pilots over a desk in operations. And I remember the stories about Erion eating the first born children of junior captains.

I think a better strategy would be to talk about what some of the other DCI and UEX carriers are going through. But "it sucked more" does not work on a generation with absolutely no sense of history, just as it did not work on us when we were younger.

Besides, there are plenty of folks in this world who had things even sucky-er than we ever did.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back