• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS Parking in Base.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told probably a September class but no hard date was given.

So, if I commercial out of KATL I can park at the FBO and get a ride over to the main terminal? Or do I have to park at one of the lots? What if I fly out of Peachtree or one of the other airports can I park at the FBO and leave my car there for seven days? Thanks for the info I have not flown on the corp/frac side before.

I was told probably a September class but no hard date was given.

So, if I commercial out of KATL I can park at the FBO and get a ride over to the main terminal? Or do I have to park at one of the lots? What if I fly out of Peachtree or one of the other airports can I park at the FBO and leave my car there for seven days? Thanks for the info I have not flown on the corp/frac side before.

Atlantic for ATL. It is space available but I have never been denied. Sometimes it is tight in the Fall and Winter when the Hawks and Thrashers park their expensive cars there but still I have never had a problem. ATL will be your base. If you are sent to PDK the company will provide you transportation to and/or from ATL to PDK or any of the satelite airports. If you live north of or near PDK you can park at Epps and ride MARTA to ATL which will save you a litlle gas and if you happen to pass through PDK or end yor tour there, you will have wheels.

I think everybody pretty much tips five bucks each way at ATL so that will work out to about 20 bucks a month for parking. I don't know what guys give to the Epps drivers at PDK.

If you live on the northside, PDK is listed as a base. They would provide transport to/from ATL if you airlined at the start/end of your tour. Might get you an after midnight occasionally.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back