• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS growth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will be a net loss of three planes. And the attrition, so far this year 0. Last few months about 6. Not that high. But I expect those numbers to jump up.

There will be a net loss of three planes. And the attrition, so far this year 0. Last few months about 6. Not that high. But I expect those numbers to jump up.
From the FAA web site, reserved N numbers, state of Kansas

626CS,631CS,632CS,633CS,634CS. = 5 CE680

431CS,432CS,433CS,434CS,436CS,437CS = 6 CE525B

576CS,578CS,579CS,580CS,581CS. = 5 CE560XL.

The XLs are all close serial numbers so my guess is they will be the XLS+ and will come late next year.

WHo knows how many of these will actually be delivered and how many aircraft will actually be sold. But if 15 aircraft are delivered then they will have to sell 18 aircraft to arrive at a negative 3 net fleet adjustment.

One thing that I have learned in avaition is that nothing is certain and then that is not even certain.

Hi!

In response to BlueRidge71:

"I don't have any ideas. I ask Dick if I need any." G.W. Bush (well, not really a quote, but you get the idea).

cliff
CID
PS-Hillary will win, thanks to the Republican Leadership's decision to pick GW Bush for prez.
I would prefer Obama or Ron Paul.

When do the XLS+ aircraft start to arrive at CS? Will pilots be cross-trained on that aircraft with the other XLSs or will that fleet have separate pilots?

How many XLS+ aircraft are expected in 2008 and will those be net additions or just replacing older XLs?

According to a Cessna engineer that gave me a tour of the factory, the XLS line becomes the XLS+ line at some point later this year. I heard fourth quater. As far as being crossed trained, I believe it will be a seperate fleet. The CJ3 is operated as a seperate fleet from the CJ1 because of the avionics.

I recently heard from a reliable source that the net growth will be 5, evenly distributed among Sovereign, XL, and CJ3 (assuming the Bravos sell as planned).

PS-Hillary will win, thanks to the Republican Leadership's decision to pick GW Bush for prez.
I would prefer Obama or Ron Paul.

Still think so after Iowa?

I am leaning toward Huckabee or Thompson. Thompson made a colossal mistake by not getting in earlier and it remains to be seen whether he can overcome it.

Latest resources

Back