CRJ-200 Overhead / luggage Q

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jimbodawg

I am at PSA and have been told to buy a rollaboard that will fit in the -200's overhead compartment. Can I get a few recommendations please, as I know very little about this kind of stuff. I have been told the Purdy Neat is heavy and expensive... Also if you know the dimensions that would fit in the overhead that would be great too.
Thanks

now that the nation is in the grips of a petroleum peak, why don't you do the patriotic thing and double up some of those plastic bags they give away at the grocery store? Save a few mint ones, because in the not too distant future, those things will be banned...and then only outlaws like yourself will have them.

During my time at PSA the Purdy neat things Ng103 worked for the CRJ, if you did not over stuff it. It is a little heavy and it does cost a few bucks, but if you have the bucks it is worth it. Only one bag for over six years now.

As far as dimensions go maybe the PSAChiefPilots can give you the numbers, they are good at counting things like sick calls, (the number 7 is not lucky) and etc.

Latest resources

Back