• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CRJ-200 Overhead / luggage Q

Jimbodawg

Total Time
I am at PSA and have been told to buy a rollaboard that will fit in the -200's overhead compartment. Can I get a few recommendations please, as I know very little about this kind of stuff. I have been told the Purdy Neat is heavy and expensive... Also if you know the dimensions that would fit in the overhead that would be great too.
Thanks

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
now that the nation is in the grips of a petroleum peak, why don't you do the patriotic thing and double up some of those plastic bags they give away at the grocery store? Save a few mint ones, because in the not too distant future, those things will be banned...and then only outlaws like yourself will have them.

Smoking Man

High Speed Aluminum
Total Time
During my time at PSA the Purdy neat things Ng103 worked for the CRJ, if you did not over stuff it. It is a little heavy and it does cost a few bucks, but if you have the bucks it is worth it. Only one bag for over six years now.

As far as dimensions go maybe the PSAChiefPilots can give you the numbers, they are good at counting things like sick calls, (the number 7 is not lucky) and etc.