• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew luggage ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, where is the t-shirt you're wearing from?

In case you haven't noticed, PNT's skin is made in China as well. So are all their other bags.

Look in the bag for that "Made In China" tag and you'll find it.

Strongbags has fixed the zipper problem, and came out with the best zippers I've experienced with luggage so far.

I've had 3 PNT bags, 2 plastic frame bags which broke within 14 months. The metal frame is good, but it's heavier than the Strongbag V2.

Put the new Strongbag V2 next to a PNT stealth and they are very comparible.

Strongbags beats the PNT in price, weight, with replaceable parts.

Save some money and go with a Strongbag. Plus the guy who owns the company is a pilot.

PNT bags are good, and whatever you decide, It would be between these 2 products, but save some money and go with a Strongbag. You'll really like it.

I talked to quite a few pilots with the new Strongbags V2 version, and they say they will never buy a PNT bag again.

Ski

I checked my PNT / Luggage Works bag...

I did find one tag that said "Auroa, MO" on it, and "Wood Dale, IL" is printed on the backside of the plastic attach points. If there is a "made in china tag" there (as you claim) I can't find it.

Checked their website, factory is located in Auroa, MO. Which was still in the USA the last time I checked.

FROM THEIR WEBSITE.......

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/C...55-59-239-198-79-32-140-173-142-240-85-240-34

To accommodate the company's continued growth, we moved into a new "state of the art" manufacturing facility in Aurora, Missouri in 1998.

Besides all that, (in my opinion) they are the best crew bags you can buy.

Latest resources

Back