Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like ^^^^

And they'll take you to a great gym.

And as an added bonus you can hang out in the lobby with the resident Atlas/Connie guys and talk airplanes.

Five towns http://www.fivetownsinn.com/

Call them for the airline rate, great Greek restaurant right across the street

Negative, this place was ok when they charged us 70-80 bucks for a crew rate, last time I went there it was $119, you can get much better (doubletree, crowne, hilton garden etc) chain hotels near Kennedy for less, through Priceline bidding or just talking to the right local person on the phone for a crew rate.

PS I stayed here probably 25 times and never saw a Greek place, there is a very poor IHOP and Applebees though if you're into that.

Negative, this place was ok when they charged us 70-80 bucks for a crew rate, last time I went there it was $119, you can get much better (doubletree, crowne, hilton garden etc) chain hotels near Kennedy for less, through Priceline bidding or just talking to the right local person on the phone for a crew rate.

PS I stayed here probably 25 times and never saw a Greek place, there is a very poor IHOP and Applebees though if you're into that.

I tried to play the hotels.com game last time I needed a room there, but everything was around $120+. I am pretty sure I paid just over $100 out the door with five towns. The greek place was out the front lobby, to the right about 500ft and across the street. It is called 'Lucky Boy' and damn it was good shiz!

Last edited:
I think Five Towns should have good rates, because it is a pretty crappy hotel. The location is good, for JFK. Applebees and Bob Evans are close. The food at Bob Evans was pretty bad. There are a number of pilots staying there, some by choice.

cliff
DKR

I just Pricelined two weeks ago and got the Courtyard Marriott JFK for $65 ($84 out the door.) Happens more often than not, usually if you do it the very same night (last minute.) Five Towns and Sunrise are usually $120 out the door.

Latest resources

Back