Creston Aviation KFXE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlightTraker

Anybody have any current info on Creston Aviation in Ft. Lauderdale? I am assuming the usual FL bottom feeder......

FlightTraker

Yes I do

The real name of the company was Bimini Island Air. I'm sure they changed it b/c of all the bad publicity. They are based out of KFXE, and if you do a search on Bimini Island Air you will not find a single shred of good things about them. They fly Caravans, (the van that cares) c-402, Metros and possibly a Falcon????

I've done some contract flying for Creston on an airplane that they manage. The airplane's well maintained and the guys I've flown with know what they're doing. When the trips were over they paid me in a timely manner and the checks cleared. As to whether or not they're "bottom feeders" I can't say, but I've got no issues with them.

'Sled

New Info

Creston Aviation is pretty much the same thing as Bimini Island Air, but Creston only manages the jets, not the props. My buddy had an interview yesterday, he said it only lasted about 10 minutes, but it was right to the point. There not looking for contract guys. If you want more info, you can pm me, I have a flight right now, otherwise I would post all that my buddy told me.

Latest resources

Back