• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crazy pilots are allowed to fly now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, all of have to be crazy to stay in this jacked up industry.

Wait a second, there are sane pilots out there? Flying people? Something about that just isn't right...

Rather than working to remove the stimulus for the meds itself (the existing chaos in the industry today) they take the easy route to just "change the culture and remove the stigma". Ahh!! The race to the bottom continues. It must be tough running the agency these days; playing with the airline lobbyist on one side and smart men and women on the other??

C'mon now.. a new out for those who do stupid things. Cry I'm depressed and I need med's and your job is saved. This is a whole new level of disability that will eventually protect the jobs of pilots who probably should not be flying in the first place.

Now if they post how many come forward, I will be impressed, until then, nothing will really change

Finally the FAA does something that makes sense! I can't believe there would be anybody that would object to this change in policy. This industry has screwed up a lot of people. Now these people will start to have the tools necessary to feel better.

Latest resources

Back