Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crazy Kids Over At Airliners Net Are At It Again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kawasumi_Kichou said:
Don't forget the Germans either--the VFW-614 comes to mind...

Yes, that's the first airplane that came to my mind also. Whatever became of it ? I'm not aware that it ever went into service. Wasn't it a Fokker product ?

Friend of mine was the CP at Air Florida in its prime and I think he said they'd gone to the Paris Airshow and looked at the -614 when the Germans were trying to sell it to someone.

wouldnt you fall into the crazy kids at airliners catagory since you were over there lurkng to find this post.

sorry i had to do it

If this is a "13 year old kid" he's pretty smart and you're off base knocking him.

His idea is not at all "new" and has been tried more than once by engineers as others have already mentioned.

In this case, I don't think "the kid" is the problem.

Hardknock said:
Why don't you stop dogging others when they have any concept of an idea. Feasable or not, I'm sure you must get your jolies off by tearing others down.

Rightie.
I don't get my kicks off dogging other people - not even remotely.

But I know you guys do, so I couldn't resist.... :D

I think it is a great idea!!!! That way when you go missed and push up the TOGA power the nose of the aircraft gets pushed down into the ground!!!

SkyBoy1981 said:
Nope, been flying jets for 4 years now. Nice try at being funny though, dipsh!t.

Thanks, you too.

Nice bag you have there. You can lick mine.

FN FAL said:
So would putting the engines on top of the wings cause psychological problems for the passengers?

Yes, but only those passengers sitting foward of the wing and facing towards the rear.

Latest resources

Back