Crash Peter O Knight breaking news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ReportCanoa said:
Everyone's a racist. They just won't admit it. Races didn't advance themselves by being unbiased and politically correct. If you're white, you better hope everything else doesn't make it.
Thanks for the philosophy class professor. Maybe you're a racist. I'm not. I will judge somebody based on how they look and act, but not their skin.

Espalda Mojado is a special kind of troll. A real flame baiter that has taken in quite a few people. Impressive, considering how often flame baiters come here.

EM is a mentally disturbed redneck. He makes bizarre comments in an effort to show his support for his fellow Mexicans, and the wording is obviously formulated to enrage anyone who is not an illegal immigrant.

In other words, to promote his sick hatred of Mexicans, this mental defective racist baits the users here into thinking he is actually of Mexican heritage while making strange rants about illegals.

I find it amazing that somebody is that sick that they would go to so much trouble to deceive people to make them hate another race.

This person is probably not even a pilot. Probably some kind of sim freak or something. Would another pilot (particularly a professional) say something so callous about another pilot is currently in the morgue with a greaving family? They haven't even hauled away the twisted wreckage yet!!

Another thread where only 2% of the post actually have anything useful to say. Everytime I read through one of these garbage threads I'm reminded why I don't come here very often.

handlesaregay said:
Another thread where only 2% of the post actually have anything useful to say. Everytime I read through one of these garbage threads I'm reminded why I don't come here very often.

I agree, I almost never come to flightinfo anymore because it has gotten so filled with hate and commentary that lacks any civility. It's a shame because this chat room used to be very nice and was somewhat therapeutic for me especially after 9/11. It is unfortunate.

EsBaldo, you are a useless poser flamebaiter, you need to go away. You are not wanted here, and you're putrifying this forum.

Maybe we should take a collective vote to out this guy, or start a poll whether he should be banned or not, I'll wager he'd loose.

The accident occurred just before 1:00 pm EDT Monday
[FONT=Monospace,Courier]
MCF is 5NM SW

[/FONT][FONT=Monospace,Courier]KMCF 121755Z 10010KT 3SM RA BR SCT002 OVC015 23/23 A2992 RMK SLP134 60131 58010 WR//

[/FONT][FONT=Monospace,Courier]KMCF 121740Z 08012KT 3SM RA BR BKN002 OVC015 23/23 A2992 RMK WR//

TPA is 5NM NW

[/FONT][FONT=Monospace,Courier]KTPA 121753Z 09006KT 1SM R36L/4500VP6000FT RA BR FEW018 BKN027CB OVC060 23/22 A2994 RMK AO2 SLP138 CB SE SW MOV NE TCU ALQDS P0032 60171 T02280217 10228 20222 58007

[/FONT][FONT=Monospace,Courier]KTPA 121723Z 07006KT 2 1/2SM -RA BR FEW018 BKN027TCU OVC060 23/22 A2993 RMK AO2 TCU ALQDS P0014[/FONT]

Last edited:
I don't think he's flame baiting. He's just pointing out that he can tell, just by looking at pictures, that it's pilot-error. Some people actually believe that they can tell.

And as of yesterday, Alberto wasn't a hurricane, nor were the winds pilot-error inducing.

One report I saw said they had an engine shut down, and they diverted to this airport. Overshot the runway upon landing. The longest runway is 3,500 feet.

I vote banned

:uzi: Espaldo

Go off and vomit all over yourself, you are pathetic.

I've now heard, engine shut down, one gear not extended all the way and they were landing on 35 which is only like 2500 ft long.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back