Crash Peter O Knight breaking news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
crash-proof said:
Yes but the REAL tragedy here were the cat and dog, nevermind the pilot.

She probably wasn't feeling too much sympathy for the pilot as she ran from her burning home. Actually she did comment in another article that she was embarassed that she didn't run in and try and check on the pilot. Sad day for all involved.

Murdoughnut said:
She probably wasn't feeling too much sympathy for the pilot as she ran from her burning home. Actually she did comment in another article that she was embarassed that she didn't run in and try and check on the pilot. Sad day for all involved.

Please post that article, as the one I read said she was embarrassed to be scared to go back for her animals. It would be nice to see that she cared enough to think about anybody on board.

Espalda Mojado said:
Please post that article, as the one I read said she was embarrassed to be scared to go back for her animals. It would be nice to see that she cared enough to think about anybody on board.

“Yes, thank you God, my children weren’t home,’’ said Tate, 44, “But how can I be so selfish – there were people on that plane, and I couldn’t do a thing except run for my life.’’

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBE5NN3DOE.html

Espalda Mojado said:
Sad, but the reality is that most accidents are caused by pilot error. We can only try to learn from the mistakes to prevent future occurances.

Yes, I agree with this completely (although it is technically HUMAN error, not pilot error), but you don't have to make stupid a$$ comments about how dumb the dead pilot was. Could be you one day. Show a little respect, especially until you have more facts.

Nobody said the dead pilot is/was dumb. Smart people make mistakes, too. However, I think you are dumb and probably make many mistakes.

Maybe, however there is no doubt that you take the "Total a$$hole of the year award" for making the BS comments that you have posted here. Let's see....3500 hrs, ERJ, B-737. So how is that SWA interview coming? No? Still in the right seat of that ERJ? Small people, small minds - or in your case, none.

Murdoughnut said:

I'm sure she was under just a tad of trauma there. She did later say how foolish that was and she felt terrible about the people in the plane too. If a plane smashed into my house and burned it I imagine I'd be saying all kinds of things. Losing your pets sucks too, I feel for everybody involved.

Hopefully the racist "Espalda Mojado" gets banned soon for his obvious flame baiting. At least I'd feel better about something in this thread.

Everyone's a racist. They just won't admit it. Races didn't advance themselves by being unbiased and politically correct. If you're white, you better hope everything else doesn't make it.

Once again, the small world of aviation rears its ugly head. I know the co-pilot in this accident and I surely hope he fully recovers.

Fly safe everyone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back