Crappy FBO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Midge

Just wondering if anyone can shed some insight on who they think has the worst FBO! Some categories to consider
1.) Courtesy of employees
2.) Overall condition of the place (cleanliness)
3.) Services available (internet/courtesy car)
Midge

Worst Fbo Jzi!

Worst fbo ever was JZI! they first of all do not have newpapers! you have to drive 2 miles to get one. Their coffee was burnt. The desk girls was a real B*tch! The line guys had no idea what a door caret was and well they did not have any! Their trucks are older than dirt! The runway was like driving down a back road in the country! Hands down the worst fbo ever! Then to top it off they nail you with a mondo fee!

Yeah JZI is a pretty dumpy little place. Out of curiousity, what's a door caret? (I have no clue- or I'm just having a brain fart)... did you mean cart?

I assume he meant Door Carpet.

Mercury PDK has always had very slow service from my experience. Atlantic PHL, Atlantic LAS (formerly LAS Exec), Signature DTW, often seem to come up short on service (have to ask for fuel several times, forget pull-up times, have to track down line personel for coffee, ice, papers and ask more than once etc...).

Sowell Aviation at PFN, (Panama City)

Not even a comortable place to sit, and last time the A/C was out.

That worthless city run FBO at ACK

Signature KBOS. $750 ramp fee, no service, the FBO is a trailer, the employees suck, the service sucks, the fuel is overpriced, they make you go through some stupid TSA type screening, etc.....................

No love lost for Atlantic-PHL and Signature-BOS but one stop at Pontiac Air Center (KPTK) and I was a Pentastar customer for life!!!!
The lounge looks like it was used to shoot adult films in the 70s and hasnt been cleaned since.

LJDRVR said:
That worthless city run FBO at ACK

Ditto! That's my worst now that I'm reminded.

Latest resources

Back